Getting an error when trying to Geo Filter on my PC

karthik

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, karthik said:

Yep, just geo-filter. It comes up on geo layers, and when I click ok, it just comes right back up

Geo layers - could you clarify what you mean? If you reboot does it happen immediately or after you select/change something?

I meant Geo-Filter sorry! In terms of when it comes, I would say its random. I hardly ever touch any settings besides the geo filter stuff. For example, right now it's not giving me the error. But yesterday it was there all day

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, karthik said:

I meant Geo-Filter sorry! In terms of when it comes, I would say its random. I hardly ever touch any settings besides the geo filter stuff. For example, right now it's not giving me the error. But yesterday it was there all day

It must be triggered by something, upon loading the page, changing a specific setting or even when you go on a game and when the map would usually show an icon it could occur. Could you monitor it and see if you can figure out any sort of pattern please? I also see you're using IPv6 so if you could disable that in WAN/LAN as well please and see if it helps.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, karthik said:

Ok after using it for a full day, It just came back. Only thing I touched was disable filter mode for my PC.

Did it come back after disabling the filter or just as some point afterwards? Could you try disabling IPv6 in WAN/LAN settings and reboot and see if it still occurs please?

At this point I'm not sure what to do. My whole interface is just so buggy. Half the time the geo filter rapp page just won't load. I get a new error almost everyday. Today it is not loading and giving me "uncaught exception: undefined".

Another error is "type error: ip not defined: 

I tried the IPv6 disable, but that did not work either.

12 hours ago, karthik said:

At this point I'm not sure what to do. My whole interface is just so buggy. Half the time the geo filter rapp page just won't load. I get a new error almost everyday. Today it is not loading and giving me "uncaught exception: undefined".

Another error is "type error: ip not defined: 

I tried the IPv6 disable, but that did not work either.

Do you have any browser extensions currently enabled? Adblockers etc? If so, could you please temporarily disable them/whitelist the R2s interface and see if this helps?

Sure thing. After a factory reset, I changed my PC as a playstation in device manager. Then in geo filter I added my PC to as a device and enabled filtering. I also disabled IPv6. Beyond that, I did not change any other setting