XR700 Problems with 3.0 beta

Having issues with the Connection benchmark app where it only test my full connection speeds and not the bandwidth set in QOS. I was trying to read the forums about this issue but couldnt find anything about it. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it, thanks. 536223028_Screenshot2021-02-14174041.thumb.png.15bd672abd555e2cc25661375b8d5549.png

Connection benchmark will bypass QoS in the Speed test stage, however if you do a third part speedtest such as speedtest.net, you will be able to see QoS working. 

On a side note, looks like you could do with optimising your QoS a little bit! Could you provide a screenshot of your Congestion Control and I'll try make some suggestions!

I used to get all A+ with these settings on the R2 and it would go along with my QOS setting when they were changed. 557591139_Screenshot2021-02-15192421.thumb.png.c0543d3747422c8a44fd10de8bf10b25.png

Then wouldnt that app be pointless if it didnt run with your QOS applied ? It would just be a regular speed test.  

• Administrators

As above, we're looking into anomalous results on the Ping Under Load XR test results, I don't think it will actually be that high so just use the R2 settings you know work. If it really was that high you would be having terrible games anytime someone watches a video while you're gaming for example.