Shoot First - Die First (POTENTIAL FIX)

Hi,

So I have been having mega issues recently with COD playing shoot first die first.... Kill cams showed me not even shooting them after I put a full clip in them! I did research, I changed every setting possible, PC settings... Router Settings...... EVERYTHING!!! I believe I have found the fix. Now this has worked for me, it may be worth a try to see if it works for you.

AS for research goes I found something called 'LAG COMPENSATION' basically that means, he who has the best internet... gets F***ED... Like really, I am being punished for spending a fortune on internet! I had 1000mbps DOWN and 100mbps UP. Basically what this means is that my connection was super fast, way above the UK average of about 54.2mbps, this then meant that when I was joining lobby's my internet would be the best, meaning I would essentially become the HOST. COD see this as an unfair advantage, not the fast I spend a fortune to get good internet for COD.. But nope, they say how dare you hold that advantage on other players! And thus.... LAG COMPENSATION begins! 

So I tweeked my settings, I thought of Virgin Media hitting 500mbps... I read that COD and Gaming dosent really use that much Down and Up.. 

Here are my settings! I hope this helps for you guys and if it does GREAT!! If not, don't give up.. I spent almost a year trying to sort this out.

GeoFilter:

Set my PC to Xbox, put this in Filtering Mode.
Set my location to the UK, 900km search.
Strict Mode ON
Auto Ping host ON

QOS:

ALWAYS
Download - 60% which gives me 459mbps
Upload - 60% which gives me 61.2mbps 

In the devices section I set my Gaming PC to 50% for both Upload and Down... Essentially meaning my PC is limited to 229mbps DOWN and 30.6mbps UP.

UPNP ON.

Open ports for COD on Gaming PC.

Over time I am going to try slowly alter these settings to try find the PERFECT balance.. My next trial is to UP my UPLOAD speed to approx 50mbps and see how I get on. I am then going to try turn of UPNP so that my ports changes my game to a OPEN NAT type rather than a MODERATE NAT type to see if that helps also.

I will keep this post updated! Hope this helps people.

'shoot first die first'
'call of duty lag'
'COD LAG'
'Gaming LAG'
'Game LAG'
'Game Lagging'
'XR700 LAG'
'XR700 GAME ISSUES'