Ping Heatmap User List

I did not enter them manually. I'm talking about IP addresses that I have already added to the custom list. Then I later want to remove it due to high ping. After I removed it from the list using the delete in edit mode and save the list in the edit mode I have this problem.

10 hours ago, rogerb45365 said:

I did not enter them manually. I'm talking about IP addresses that I have already added to the custom list. Then I later want to remove it due to high ping. After I removed it from the list using the delete in edit mode and save the list in the edit mode I have this problem.

So just to confirm, you have a list which you can ping, you then edit it and remove an IP from the list, then click Save. After this, you are unable to ping the list?

That is correct. I was able to get the ping list to show up again by going in to scheduling not changing anything then click save. I have scheduling set to off. The list then returned and showed a ping. But that only worked on the list that disappeared. The list showing ping addresses as N/A it did not change. 

1 hour ago, rogerb45365 said:

That is correct. I was able to get the ping list to show up again by going in to scheduling not changing anything then click save. I have scheduling set to off. The list then returned and showed a ping. But that only worked on the list that disappeared. The list showing ping addresses as N/A it did not change. 

OK, if you select the standard Warzone list and let that ping, then go back to your custom one, does it work then?

No that is is first thing I tried. I have completely deleted a list before. Rebuilt the list only to have the same problem.  Could it be a problem with the code not deleting the entry properly from the object in the code? I’m very green to coding. But seems like a data structure issue?

• Administrators

I've managed to reproduce it, I think it's because once you edit the list and then save it then it doesn't realize the IP is a gaming one that we have to do something special for in order for a ping response. I'll mark it as a bug and get the team to take a look, there may be no way around it but we'll see.