Ping issues

Champ

Hi I recently purchased the R2 and just installed the latest firmware. Ever since doing this when I do the connection test the ping test (under load) keeps getting a C grade. Before firmware update I was getting an A grade in that test. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

20210203_125851.jpg

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Did you do a factory reset after upgrading? Have you tried adjusting Congestion Control on Always to see if you can get a better result?

Yes I did the factory reset and I'm trying to do the congestion control now but the test always stops/freezes at either 6 or 7. This freezing also happened before firmware update. 

20210203_132941.jpg

On 2/3/2021 at 2:24 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I'd recommend manually adjusting for the moment rather than using Auto Setup but glad you got it sorted!

So I tired everything to improve my gaming experience with this router and idk if I'm doing something wrong but my experience with this router is actually worse. Is there any threads that help with basic setup as far as best optimized settings? Currently I play call of duty warzone on a ps4.

10 hours ago, Champ said:

So I tired everything to improve my gaming experience with this router and idk if I'm doing something wrong but my experience with this router is actually worse. Is there any threads that help with basic setup as far as best optimized settings? Currently I play call of duty warzone on a ps4.

Absolutely! We have a bunch of articles to help you optimise DumaOS, here's the link:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

What specific issues are you having? 

6 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Absolutely! We have a bunch of articles to help you optimise DumaOS, here's the link:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

What specific issues are you having? 

Thank you I will check those articles out. And mainly lag. Shoot first die first game felt laggy. Played a bit last night and it ran fine for a little while.