Rapps not loading

Das916

I’ve tried everything from factory resets multiple times to power resets and still the red screen of death people are talking about on the internet I was told to click the 3 bars in the corner but there not there nothing works 

F2C781FC-47ED-403E-9473-2667A36C7BC2.jpeg

8EDD1031-625C-4506-96B9-5ED2BC7F0E0B.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I believe we're helping you on Twitter is that right? If so lets just stick to one platform as it will actually slow down our ability to help you. So either here or Twitter would be best.

I’ve started having the same issue. Using R2 and accessing DumaOS via the IP and using Chrome (also tested Safari but have the same error).

edit: error message reads:

”The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp.”

Please note that this is just during normal operation not during setup wizard.

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, Das916 said:

I have used 192.168.77.1 and used different browsers and that didn’t work 

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see using the LAN IP please on a PC? Use an Incognito browser window and see if that loads it please/ 

42 minutes ago, K0NSPIRACY said:

I’ve started having the same issue. Using R2 and accessing DumaOS via the IP and using Chrome.

edit: error message reads:

”The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp.”

Can you make a new topic and provide a screenshot of what you're seeing please?

I have already sent screenshots are we gonna have a solution because I’m not happy I’ve done everything more then one time at some point you gotta know this router is faulty 

• Administrators

If it comes to it when can sort you out with a replacement no worries there. Can you right click the page please, go to inspect element, go to the network tab, click the disable cache option. Then click and hold the browser refresh button until it says empty cache and hard reload then select that and see if it will let you in.