Ping Heatmap and Download Upload speed issue

Ralphpantsgaming

So pretty sudden out of nowhere the ping heat map gives me a pop up that says “downloading data from cloud has failed. Make sure you are connected to the internet or the cloud servers are down.” Also with QOS disabled my upload does not surpass 27 MB down but my download hits 930 MB on Fiber. I tested by connecting my PC directly to my ISP router and it hits 900 MB down and up. My iso router is a BGW210. I already factory rest my Netduma unplugged for 30 seconds. Even after upgrading the firmware. 

Please advise. 

Great, thank you.

So where are you seeing the low upload speeds, through a speedtest online or through the connection benchmark? If online, does connection benchmark also report low upload speeds?

With regards to ping heatmap, have you try manually flushing the cloud? Go to the three line menu and click 'Sync cloud'

The low speeds are seen online on Speedtest.net and I checked with DSL repot as well. I tried flushing the cloud as well and the same issue continues. I tested the speeds directly being connected to the ISP router and the Netduma and noticed large upload speed difference 

OK thanks,

So you mentioned that these issues occurred randomly one day, so did you previously get the upload speeds you'd expect and then suddenly it's dropped? If so, can you think of any changes to the environment or configuration around the time you started noticing these issues?

There really isn’t anything I could think of that changed. After I updated the firmware I did the factory resets as instructed. After the factory reset was done I ran into a issue with my Geofilter I had a prior post for it and performed another reset and the problem resolved itself and I left all the settings alone. The only difference I made was I had QOS set to 70% up and down and disabled it. 

• Administrators

Could you disable the BGW firewall as well please, I feel like something is blocking the router. If that doesn't work could you take it out of passthrough mode and put the R2 in the BGW DMZ instead please with UPnP disabled?