Traffic prioritization not detected on PC

Hi guys.

the Traffic prioritization does not work when i launch a game like Fifa 21 (origin) or Csgo (steam).
When I put my PC on "Games on Console" the red dot turns on when i just am in Teamspeak - this shouldnt be the case.
I just want it to detect the games and prioritizatize them and only them.
I have the latest firmware on my Xr300. Can you try to fix this?
Cant you make a specific profile on just Fifa?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I just had a look at the ports Teamspeak uses and it uses one of the ports that the game does as well so even by selecting ports manually it would still be prioritized. We can add specific profiles yes but I couldn't say when that could be done. We haven't had many PC FIFA players use the router, it is mostly console players so that's why it won't have been added yet.

2 hours ago, Shahrukh13 said:

I have added the ports for Fifa 21 for my Pc manually, which i got from their website. Still it doesnt detect the game?

So it's not showing any traffic detected next to that rule? Could you provide a screenshot of your rules?

No bro, the DumaOS window is just too short, i have all them ports listed below, just had to scroll down for it.
Btw another Question.
What Settings you recommend for the Nighthawk with the Fritzbox?
Should i use DMZ (Exposed Host) on the Nighthawk from the Fritzbox? Or anything else?

Im not home right now..

But when i have real Dual Stack, should I also enable ipv6 in the netduma router or doesnt it impact performance in games?
I connected all my devices to the nighthawk, i disabled wifi in fritz, so practically the nighthawk is handling all my network.
Should i do any changes on the nigthhawk for better experience or am i good to go with defaults? Cuz i still feel there could be some improvements according to the good and stable ping but "meh" gameplay i have.

• Administrators

You can enable it but it's unlikely to give you a benefit. Xbox say it improves performance on their consoles, other people say disabling IPv6 gives a better performance. Are you using the Geo-Filter at all, even in Spectator mode? What ping do you get when playing?

No Geo-Filter, cuz i match with opponents where the server must be near by, cuz my ping is 10-25ms according to EA connection Tool website and in the game Match lobby shows also Ping never above 30ms.

What about MTU on 1500? usually and in my case even, having vdsl / dsl which is pppoe, it uses 1492 for MTU with my Fritz (when ipv6 is also enabled, otherwise with ipv4 only 1500 like Nighthawk). Should i also change that in the nighthawk or should i just leave it, as it is?

11 hours ago, Shahrukh13 said:

No Geo-Filter, cuz i match with opponents where the server must be near by, cuz my ping is 10-25ms according to EA connection Tool website and in the game Match lobby shows also Ping never above 30ms.

What about MTU on 1500? usually and in my case even, having vdsl / dsl which is pppoe, it uses 1492 for MTU with my Fritz (when ipv6 is also enabled, otherwise with ipv4 only 1500 like Nighthawk). Should i also change that in the nighthawk or should i just leave it, as it is?

OK so if you need to ensure you connecting to a nearby server, Geo-filter would be worth enabling then? Or have I not understood you last post?

You can try MTU on 1500 but I don't think it would make much difference, worth a try though I guess.

I actually wanted to try Geo Filter for Fifa for PC. But it doesnt show Fifa after trying to apply Geo Filter for my PC - only a little List of Games. When I change my Device (Pc) to a console, then Geo filter doesnt ask for a Game after applying my PC and it kinda works - but not ingame, cause it detects the Console Servers.

Screenshot uploaded.

63c1687d3bb79e518a34abc3db181246.png

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, Shahrukh13 said:

I actually wanted to try Geo Filter for Fifa for PC. But it doesnt show Fifa after trying to apply Geo Filter for my PC - only a little List of Games. When I change my Device (Pc) to a console, then Geo filter doesnt ask for a Game after applying my PC and it kinda works - but not ingame, cause it detects the Console Servers.

Screenshot uploaded.

In Device Manager do make sure the PC has the Device Type of PlayStation then add to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option. It won't detect the console servers because the game still sees it as a PC so it will be filtering correctly for PC.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Shahrukh13 said:

Okay i will try it, Device Type Playstation or Xbox for Pc doesnt make a difference here or does it? Since Xbox and Windows are both Microsoft

Doesn't make a difference, we usually just recommend PlayStation for consistent advice