Sudden Internet problems and routerlogin not working

Hi,

Since this morning out of nowhere I have major internet problems on my wired PC. Internet is slow and cuts all the time. Impossible to maintain connection on Twitch as an exemple. All my other devices connected via Wifi seems to work normally without any issue. 

Also when I try to go on my dumaos page with routerlogin.net it redirect me to this: https://www.netgear.com/home/services/routerlogincom.html 

This literally happened overnight, I was watching Twitch last night before going to bed and this morning all hell broke lose on my PC. No windows updates, etc.

Thanks!

I ran speedtest on my PC and it takes ages to connect and can barely keeping speed going up or down and even lagging (averaging 90mbps). On my phone loads instantly and download at kap (430mbps).

No and I would say that it's even worse as I can't even complete a Speed Test now. Also, as I mentionned I can't access dumaos from that computer so thank god I have my phone that can. I don't believe those two problems are unrelated by the way!

Something as to be wrong with the dumaos relating to wired connection. My PC is shown as Offline while it is wired and doesn't show up in the Network Snapsot even though I'm currently using it. This PC as no WIFI so it only operates when wired in the router. I've had this routerfor a few years now and my PC always showed up online, etc when in dumaos. 

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, zxpro said:

No and I would say that it's even worse as I can't even complete a Speed Test now. Also, as I mentionned I can't access dumaos from that computer so thank god I have my phone that can. I don't believe those two problems are unrelated by the way!

19 minutes ago, zxpro said:

Something as to be wrong with the dumaos relating to wired connection. My PC is shown as Offline while it is wired and doesn't show up in the Network Snapsot even though I'm currently using it. This PC as no WIFI so it only operates when wired in the router. I've had this modem for a few years now and my PC always showed up online, etc when in dumaos. 

That really doesn't make sense as it wouldn't be restricting any traffic in that way. I think it may be best to do a factory reset of the router, resetup and then see if it performs correctly.

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, zxpro said:

I wanted to avoid that as we're working from home... Anything about the routerlogin redirecting to: https://www.netgear.com/home/services/routerlogincom.html 
Yet to hear from you on that and this never happened in the past even when I had connection issues.

You could try just a reboot, is the device using manual network options or automatic. That can happen sometimes but it will usually restore itself or work via LAN IP.