XR300 QOS not working on windows devices using wifi

Hi,

First of all the dumaOS on the xr300 is riddled with bugs and issues. is there going to be an update on this? very dissapointing to just see nil everywhere and functions not working as expected.

Secondly and more to the point, my qos is not applying to all devices. i have a work laptop that refuses to comply with the qos settings, this shouldnt be possible. it is connected via wifi. speed tests are giving me my full download speed even though i have set qos to always and limited to 70%. all of my other devices have the download speed capped as expected. how is it possible one device ignores the rule? is there a way to fix this? i have a rather complicated network set up with various access points and wifi extenders so have no intention of factory restoring as this creates hours of work.

is this a fault or a setting i may have accidentally enabled for this device to ignore qos?

when connecting the device via ethernet the qos is applied..

Thanks in advanced

Edit: after testing my dekstop using wifi only download speeds are 75mbps (isp max) whilst if i run on ethernet with wifi disabled download speeds are 54mbps (75% as per my qos setting) so it appears it is not just one device, both this and my work laptop act like this on wifi. they both act as they should on ethernet. ipads, macbooks, iphones etc all 54mbps download speed on wifi. why are windows devices ignoring the rule on wifi? it may be my set up if anyone can advise on what i am doing wrong?#

Edit 2: figured out how to resolve for anyone reading experiencing same issue: disable share excess, then re enable and will work as intended. Hopefully dumaOS 3 sorts all these bugs and issues out

On 1/26/2021 at 11:59 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Glad to hear you got it working and figured it out!

What version are you currently on out of interest?

It's running Version 1.0.3.56. any idea on dumaOS 3 for eta for xr300?