Ethernet Cable Not Connected

Burger100

Hi folks any advice or help please i keep getting the ethernet cable not connected on my PS4 Pro when attached to the netduma R2 intermittently, it does not matter which port its connected to on the R2 the cable is fine also. To test this i have connected the same cable straight to my Sky router and i do not get the issue this way i am wondering if this is a issue with the R2 i have also rebooted/factory reset the R2 and i am running on the most updated firmware. Any help would be greatly apricated from you good folks and i hope you are all safe and well.  

• Administrators

This can happen with other routers as well so not sure it is an issue specific to the R2. You could try disabling QoS entirely as that would be something that could affect the packets and potentially cause it. Have you change MTU settings on the console/router?

Your welcome Fraser you are dedicated to your work mate, right played a good few games with QOS off with no issues with disconnects then switched it back on and started to get my issue again sir.