DumaOS not Loading up on my XR300

I log in to my Router last night and I found that non of the Duma OS apps was displayed.

All I had was settings as seen in the picture below.

I updated my Firmware and did a hard reset which appeared to work as all of my Apps appeared again.

The final stage of my set up is that I had to enable Ap mode on my router so that I don't get the double nat fault on my Xbox.

I enabled the option to set to Ap mode and the Router did its reboot and when the browser opened up after the reboot my Apps have disappeared yet again.

I have done multiple reboots and still no apps and I don't want to have to do a hard reset yet again.

Any advice on how to get this resolved?

image.thumb.png.bd6d6914d70998ff1b6c917fe2b6a186.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well when you pay through the nose for a Netgear Router with the Duma OS software you sort of expect it to be a bit more Intuitive.

The fact that it does not have a built-in modem, so you're forced to connect to your ISP provided modem/router you're naturally going to get a double Nat detection on the Xbox.

Which causes constant connection issues i.e. battlefront 2

So why don’t the Nighthawk gaming routers have a built-in modem?

It completely blows my mind considering that you can buy yourself a cheap crappy router for less than £50 which you can just connect directly to your broadband and set it up using the provided ISP configurations without being bound to the provided router but this pro gamming router you can’t??

HI Liam,

I still get the Double NAT issue on my Xbox and i must manually select a different port each time i Play. (in the advanced setting on the Xbox)

I have my router connect to the PlusNet hub which i believe is a rebranded BT hub and it does not provide a bridge function.

All i can do is switch off the Wi-Fi signal.

my Geo filter is set to the UK with a Circumference of 1,138km

I have Added both household Xboxes on filtering mode in Geo Filter

Qos has Anti Bufferbloat applied to Always with both download and upload set to 80%

I have watched a few YouTube videos trying to get the best recommended set up but the issues is that all the videos tend to be about the X500 or X700 

The Wi-Fi has not been as reliable as it used to be so any advice or tips would be welcome.

• Administrators

You need to switch back the XR300 to router mode first of all - then in System Information get the WAN IP and go to the PlusNet hub and enter that into the DMZ feature. That will prevent a double NAT. Do disable the WiFi on the hub as well and connect ALL devices to the XR. 

Thanks Frazer,

I think that i have done the above steps correctly as my Wi-Fi connection appears to be resolved and my Xbox says i have an open Nat at present.

I am not sure what the DMZ is but i did see in my advanced settings of my plus net hub that my WAN IP from my Nighthawk was already populated in my Pluss Net hub.

I noticed the check box option to use this IP by default "always" was not checked. so i ticked the box and click save settings and the hub did a reboot.

Since then is been good.

3 hours ago, Springbok said:

Thanks Frazer,

I think that i have done the above steps correctly as my Wi-Fi connection appears to be resolved and my Xbox says i have an open Nat at present.

I am not sure what the DMZ is but i did see in my advanced settings of my plus net hub that my WAN IP from my Nighthawk was already populated in my Pluss Net hub.

I noticed the check box option to use this IP by default "always" was not checked. so i ticked the box and click save settings and the hub did a reboot.

Since then is been good.

Awesome, good to hear!

Let us know if you need anything else.