Ping Heatmap Warzone

Hello,

I just got my XR500 and am running DumaOS 3.0 Beta firmware and my initial impressions are very good.

When I search for Ping Heatmap for Call of Duty Warzone though it only finds 25 servers out of 43. In the bottom right it says Successful: 25 and Failed:18. Does anyone know why this may be?

Doing some research I saw that Warzone also has available servers in Russia, Saudi Arabia and India. I also saw videos of people showing of DumaOS 3.0 Ping Heatmap with these server locations available. These servers don't appear for me though... Any ideas on why?

I uploaded a screenshot.

dumaos.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

They frequently change their servers which mean that we need to update the heatmap. I've let the team know so they can do this asap. Nothing you need to do on your side as it will update automatically when done. Also forcing those servers will be very hard due to the distance and won't get you around SBMM.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

They frequently change their servers which mean that we need to update the heatmap. I've let the team know so they can do this asap. Nothing you need to do on your side as it will update automatically when done. Also forcing those servers will be very hard due to the distance and won't get you around SBMM.

Thanks for the reply! I look forward to the updated servers.

From where I live I get under 100 ping to West Russia and Saudi Arabia. India a bit more.

I already configured a VPN on my xr500, by changing the location do you think I could easily connect? For example setting Russia and Geo-Filtering Western Russia only.

The reason is indeed getting around SBMM. 70% of my lobbies are diamond (with many Diamond 1) and then mostly gold. I rarely see silver and never see bronze. I don't want to stomp noobs but it's gootten to the point that I'm sick of only playing sweats because I have a high KD. Oh and I play with a lot of friends with KD under 1 and still get these lobbies. Immagine the fun they're having...

Having average lobbies with a slightly higher ping would be awesome.

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators
19 minutes ago, Milkweed79 said:

I'm having zero successful for warzone. Yesterday it was only one in the middle east. Today it's zero. Heatmap seems to be functioning fine for the other games

Yeah it's just Warzone and another CoD game I believe, it will be resolved on Monday

On 1/20/2021 at 2:13 PM, TheTank said:

Thanks for the reply! I look forward to the updated servers.

From where I live I get under 100 ping to West Russia and Saudi Arabia. India a bit more.

I already configured a VPN on my xr500, by changing the location do you think I could easily connect? For example setting Russia and Geo-Filtering Western Russia only.

The reason is indeed getting around SBMM. 70% of my lobbies are diamond (with many Diamond 1) and then mostly gold. I rarely see silver and never see bronze. I don't want to stomp noobs but it's gootten to the point that I'm sick of only playing sweats because I have a high KD. Oh and I play with a lot of friends with KD under 1 and still get these lobbies. Immagine the fun they're having...

Having average lobbies with a slightly higher ping would be awesome.

Curious, if you do that and play with friends will you all connect to the lower skill lobby or because they are in your party will it revert to the local lobbies?

The sweatiness of Warzone has also been a huge turnoff for me and combined with the rampant cheating is why I've all but stopped playing the game at this point.

• 1 month later...