Qos Congestion Control

Fanthom

Hello.  When i check Auto enable in congestion control and lauch the game congestion not working only if i change to always then its ok. Waiting for new firmware because sometimes cant connect to r2 (wan not detected).

Traffic disabled, i will try with traffic enabled if its working. If i  do a factory reset my isp modem then even with factory reset r2 i have "wan  network not detected". I must turn off pc for 10-15 minutes. Often too i cant connect to r2 with message "cant find dns server" and rebooting r2 working.

• Administrators

Yes it will only work when Traffic Prioritization is used. It's likely re-establishing the connection after the two resets, there should be no need to factory reset the modem. Are you connecting to the interface using the LAN IP or DumaOS?

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Fanthom said:

Dumaos(dhcp). Traffic Prioritization (All Devices DumaOS Classified Games) enabled but still congestion control not working on Auto -enable.Only on always.

Are you actually playing a game at the time and if so, does DumaOS Classified Games show that it is prioritizing traffic?

Yes im playing now, when i pick "always" and go to option account in game(cod) bandwidth is much lower so congestion control working fine but with auto enable even with Traffic Prioritization(working red icons show up) congestion always stay the same.

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, Fanthom said:

Yes im playing now, when i pick "always" and go to option account in game(cod) bandwidth is much lower so congestion control working fine but with auto enable even with Traffic Prioritization(working red icons show up) congestion always stay the same.

Ah I see, that's not a correct representation of your actual speeds. Prioritizing the console supersedes QoS so that's why it appears not to be working there. If speedtest.net shows slower speeds then it is working.