XR300 VPN PC PS5 GEO HELP

Hello,

i have a laptop with a VPN i share the vpn to the ps5 with a bridge. i want to have an egyptian ip adress with the vpn and i want geolfilter a region for machmacking on call off duty PS5 but when i don't use the VPN the geofilter work and when i use the vpn i think the geofilter doesnt work :\ it's possible the vpn bypass the geofilter ? on devices on geofilter i choose PS5 and PC who share the VPN but when i choose the PC i think it's wifi connexion and not VPN connexion, the VPN connexion don't exist on device ? you have another idea for VPN on PC + GEO FILTER work on ps5 with bridge ?

i'm in france i want to play on saudi arabia call off server, i have 120ms ping if i geofilter my PS5 directly without VPN. When i use the VPN on Egypt Server i reduce my ping to 60 ms on saudi arabia server but the geofilter not work i see server only when i directly geofilter on my ps5 when i use VPN and share to PC the geofilter map show nothing. You think the vpn bypass geofilter ?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

This won't bypass SBMM just so you know. If the PS5 isn't directly connected to the router then that makes it harder, you would have to add the PC but it wouldn't necessarily work and may bypass it as you have found. I'd suggest you ignore the rumors going around at the moment around VPNs and the Geo-Filter etc because it's simply not going to work very well. 

On 12/01/2021 at 14:56, JEROME13 said:

Bonjour,

J'ai un ordinateur portable avec un VPN, je partage le VPN avec la ps5 avec un pont. Je veux avoir une adresse IP égyptienne avec le vpn et je veux geolfilter une région pour machmacking sur call off duty PS5 mais quand je n'utilise pas le VPN le géofiltre fonctionne et quand j'utilise le vpn je pense que le geofilter ne fonctionne pas : \ il est possible que le VPN contourne le géofiltre? sur les appareils sur geofilter je choisis PS5 et PC qui partagent le VPN mais quand je choisis le PC je pense que c'est une connexion wifi et non une connexion VPN, la connexion VPN n'existe pas sur l'appareil? vous avez une autre idée de VPN sur PC + GEO FILTER fonctionne sur ps5 avec bridge?

salut jerome peut tu m'expliqué comment tu peut partagé le vpn de ton ordi avec la ps5 via le xr300 merci