Cant get any hosts to sow on Geo Filter and games aren't beng recognised as high priority traffic?

Playing FIFA on a PS5 and all that's happened so far is I've paid £300 to get a far worse connection 😓 Have followed all the guides etc correctly. QOS seems to be working althog sometimes i get speeds of 250mb on my ps5 even tough it's capped a 170? My game is now competely 'out of sync' even playing against the computer is unplayable now because they respond to where the ball was a few seconds ago.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. A few questions:

• What is your exact physical setup? e.g. ISP router (some devices connected) > R2 (other devices) etc 
  • What is the model of the modem/router?
  • What is your average ping as shown by the Geo-Filter?
  • Which router are you using specifically and what firmware version are you on?
  • Can you provide a screenshot of the Geo-Filter page of what it shows when you're in a game please?

On 1/10/2021 at 12:22 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. A few questions:

• What is your exact physical setup? e.g. ISP router (some devices connected) > R2 (other devices) etc 
  • What is the model of the modem/router?
  • What is your average ping as shown by the Geo-Filter?
  • Which router are you using specifically and what firmware version are you on?
  • Can you provide a screenshot of the Geo-Filter page of what it shows when you're in a game please?

irgin superhub modem mode connected to a nighthawk xr700

Nothing comes up in the geo filter at all. Just get the message 'There is currently no host or server to ping'

It's just the latest out of the box software.

Another issue I'm having is I have about 6 or 7 PS5 devices in my device list. It keeps creating new ones for some reason. Despite having a static IP connected via LAN.

When does this message in Geo-filter appear? After what action? Could you provide a screenshot?

Is this the firmware version that came installed? What's the version number?

Could you provide a screenshot of where you've configured the static route to the PS5?