Geo filter not working for warzone

ND Travis

8 hours ago, Swgohlegend said:

I play mostly rebirth or solo verdansk

Are you friends all located within somewhat close proximity to you? Are the servers you're connecting to local to you and your friends or are you forcing distant servers?

15 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Are you friends all located within somewhat close proximity to you? Are the servers you're connecting to local to you and your friends or are you forcing distant servers?

My friends are local. I find better games on the east coast of North America 

My Geo Filter is all of a sudden allowing Euro servers. Even though my filtering mode is on and euro servers are denied. why is this happening all of a sudden? this is happening on ps4 on black ops 4 blackout late night. this has never happened before.

8 hours ago, Swgohlegend said:

My friends are local. I find better games on the east coast of North America 

OK, it may just be the server that you get put on when there's a full party isn't offering a great connnection, good work on testing which server works for you!

1 hour ago, Ryanw said:

My Geo Filter is all of a sudden allowing Euro servers. Even though my filtering mode is on and euro servers are denied. why is this happening all of a sudden? this is happening on ps4 on black ops 4 blackout late night. this has never happened before.

Could you please provide a screenshot of your Geo-filter config? We may be able to suggest some optimisations from this.

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, edopp said:

could you explain me how to set up my pc in a console?

Welcome to the forum!

For adding it to Geo-filter? If so, go to Device Manager and click on your PC, in the panel that appears change it's device type to playstation.

You must fix the location of the servers so that the connection to the games is faster, 
for example your server in Miami Florida there is almost no possibility of connecting because you do not have them well located and
 it takes up to 10-15 minutes to find the game. 

Hello team, 
Hope you are well !
I have been using the NETDUMA XR1000 for a little over two months now. I have made several tries on the GeoFilter. I removed the console, flushed the cloud, restarted the games. Finally, I did a lot of testing and I would like to understand some things.
Is there a possibility to reduce this time from 10 to 15 minutes for the BR DUO or TRIO game search?
Why do Resurgent games take so much less time? I don't think it's the number of players because some part connects very quickly.
I am joining you, my screenshot.
Thank you a lot for your help!

2021-06-23 00_46_07-.png

29 minutes ago, Rexh said:

Hello team, 
Hope you are well !
I have been using the NETDUMA XR1000 for a little over two months now. I have made several tries on the GeoFilter. I removed the console, flushed the cloud, restarted the games. Finally, I did a lot of testing and I would like to understand some things.
Is there a possibility to reduce this time from 10 to 15 minutes for the BR DUO or TRIO game search?
Why do Resurgent games take so much less time? I don't think it's the number of players because some part connects very quickly.
I am joining you, my screenshot.
Thank you a lot for your help!

Welcome to the forum!

When did you capture this screenshot? Was it as you were playing or when you loaded up the game on your console?

Liam,

Thank you for your fast answer. 

This screenshot is when I load the game at the startup. (Connection to the online service Window)

I find it strange that it takes so long to find a game. 

I have already allowed my friends in the ping list. 

Settings of my GeoFilter: 

Polygon mode 

0 ping assist

Filtering Mode (Strict Mode)

AutoPing 

Device Manager :

Computer as a Console (PlayStation4)

30 minutes ago, Rexh said:

Hello Liam, 

When I load the game at the startup. 

Thank you for your help.

Ah OK - I thought so.

Are you located in/around Europe? If so, that's going to be the cause of your long search times and likely the high ping you're probably seeing too.

To speed this up, set your polygon(s) around more local servers, you're in-game experience will be much better this way.

Liam,

Indeed, I am based in Europe.

Is there any way to speed up the process on these servers even if the ping is high?

What is the optimal configuration for the geofilter?

How can I manually add servers to the approved list?

My current ping is 125ms but no bug with that, it's only the waiting time and the search that takes long.

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Rexh said:

Liam,

Indeed, I am based in Europe.

Is there any way to speed up the process on these servers even if the ping is high?

What is the optimal configuration for the geofilter?

How can I manually add servers to the approved list?

My current ping is 125ms but no bug with that, it's only the waiting time and the search that takes long.

Thank you.

Unfortunately there isn't a way you can speed up the search times if you're trying to connect to very distant servers, this is likely because the CoD servers are recognising your ping is so high and not putting you into a match.

To optimise Geo-filter for you, you can follow this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

You can manually add server to the Allow list by disabling Auto-ping host from the three-line menu in the top left of the Geo-filter map, then click on the server you're playing on that you'd like to allow and in the panel that appears click 'Allow'.

10 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Unfortunately there isn't a way you can speed up the search times if you're trying to connect to very distant servers, this is likely because the CoD servers are recognising your ping is so high and not putting you into a match.

To optimise Geo-filter for you, you can follow this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

You can manually add server to the Allow list by disabling Auto-ping host from the three-line menu in the top left of the Geo-filter map, then click on the server you're playing on that you'd like to allow and in the panel that appears click 'Allow'.

I'll do some tests with servers located in Europe or the nearest one.

Can you explain to me how a server based in the US has a ping of 55ms?

Would it be a good idea to connect to it?

Thanks again for your support and help.

1 minute ago, Rexh said:

I'll do some tests with servers located in Europe or the nearest one.

Can you explain to me how a server based in the US has a ping of 55ms?

Would it be a good idea to connect to it?

Thanks again for your support and help.

No worries, that server is probably mislocated, we're aware of a server in the US that's in the wrong place which we'll be re-locating today so you should then see it in it's correct location.