Can’t connect to netduma

Luis0141

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Are you able to connect a PC via ethernet to the router and then setup that way? When you've completed the setup wizard you can then connect your devices via wifi with the details you've set.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, RDx maravish x said:

Hey I have the exact problem and I can’t find not even the router wifi mode to connect via that way it’s like the router is there but at the same time is not . Plz I need help I just get Verizon service yersterday 

Is this the first time connecting the R2 to your modem? You don't see the Netduma R2 WiFi network at all? Are you able to connect a PC via ethernet to the R2 and access the interface?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, RDx maravish x said:

Is the first time connecting to a new modem and I don’t see the r2 wifi and the router is rebooting it self too and I try to connect my pc vía ethernet but still ther2 page doesn’t come up neither 

Are you certain it is rebooting itself? If you plug it directly into the outlet in the wall or use another outlet does that stop it rebooting?

Open command prompt on the wired PC, type

ipconfig

then press enter and post a screenshot of the results here please. 

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Braadii said:

Hi I am also having this same issue that I cant connect via wifi. Just keeps saying unable to connect to network.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Is this your first time setting up the router? Does it accept the WiFi password or say incorrect password?

Looking at your ipconfig, your PC is still connected to the ISPs router/modem.

Are you able to connect to the R2 via an ethernet cable from your PC to one of the R2's yellow LAN ports? Then ensure the R2 is connected to the ISP router/modem via the Blue WAN port.

For a more detailed guide of this process, it is documented in the setup guide that arrives with the R2.