Customer Support Telephone? I received my Netduma R2 today and it will not connect.

chris_284

I received my Netduma R2 router today that I ordered last week.

Problem: It will not connect with the password on the bottom of the router.

Steps taken

1) Setup the 4 antena on the router

2) Unplugged ethernet cable from modem, to old router

3) Powered off modem, plugged new Cat6 from modem into correct port on Netduma R2 router

4) Powered on modem, and router

5) Find "NetdumaR2" network on Macbook, punch in password from bottom of the router, and get an invalid password message. Attempt on phone and same thing.

6) Hold reset button for approx 45 seconds on router. 2.4 and 5g light go off, and come back on. 

7) Attempt step #5 again, no luck.

8) Hold reset button on back of router for 30 seconds

9) Attempt step #5 again, no luck.

I have taken a picture of the password on the bottom of the router. I have verified this 20 times to ensure it's accurate. I've typed it up to verify it 1 digit at a time, both of the picture on my phone and of the password on the bottom of the router.

No luck. 

Is there a contact support number?  Any idea what I'm supposed to do in this scenario?

No, I have a few laptops in the house but no ethernet ports on any of them, and I don't have any dongles. PS5 that has ethernet, can I do it from that browser?

Can I just log into the router from say PS5 browser wired to ethernet, visit 192.168.77.1 and reconfig the password from there?

I put the PS5 in the closet a few days ago 🤣, wanted to take a break for a good while haha. I'm half debating just buying a dongle off Amazon, probably > $10. Can I for sure resolve the issue with one do you think?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. As above, a wired connection will be required as the password seems to be incorrect. I've used a USB to ethernet adapter before and it is fine. I found one on Newegg yesterday, free shipping for like $7 if you want to have a look there.