My order

DarokOrbChoir

I received an email from DHL saying that a pickup/delivery has been scheduled 

Many thanks for that... 

@BIG__DOG thankyou for the forum warning for rudeness

Could you please explain why I never got a reply from the [email protected] email address.. I sent 3.... You did mention that I should email the correct place which I did... Instead of posting further requests on this forum

Why did your website mention nothing to do with any delays caused by brexit/Christmas/staffing

From my perspective netduma are a software company that could not answer an email about a product order or change their website to reflect christmas ordering timescales 

Hopefully I have not been rude in any of my questions and that you will kindly answer them 

Many thanks happy new year

Hi.

As i mentioned things won't really get back to normal until Monday in the UK, as being a UK resident yourself you will know what it is like during the Christmas period and also the COVID-19 pandemic has compounded this. I cannot explain why this is not updated on their website but can only guess that they may think it would be common sense to expect a delay at this current time.  

Glad you have got an e-mail from DHL as they are the couriers used by Netduma. Hopefully your router will be with you within the next few days (I do not know if DHL deliver sunday's) but you can track your order delivery process on DHL's website.

Thank you for your apology but I can also understand the frustration. Have a happy new year also and stay safe and well.

I will close this topic as there is no further reason at this time to keep it open.

EDIT: I cannot explain why there was no reply to your 3 emails as I am not privvy to that side of things. I moderte this forum to observe fair usage and respect between everyone on the forum.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, DarokOrbChoir said:

Could you please explain why I never got a reply from the [email protected] email address.. I sent 3.... You did mention that I should email the correct place which I did... Instead of posting further requests on this forum

Why did your website mention nothing to do with any delays caused by brexit/Christmas/staffing

From my perspective netduma are a software company that could not answer an email about a product order or change their website to reflect christmas ordering timescales 

Hopefully I have not been rude in any of my questions and that you will kindly answer them 

Many thanks happy new year

Happy New Year! As it is the holidays/the weekend we have a reduced workforce so responses are delayed. They will respond to you on Monday most likely, no need to send multiple emails.