Host Server not showing on geo filter

Playing COD Warzone. When I load into a game, my host server never shows in my selected region. See the screenshot. I'm in a game right then. My region is set to Texas area. The host at the bottom right is populated, but no server in my location appears. 

Filtering Mode - On

Strict Mode - On

Auto Ping - On

Ping Assist - 0

I've played several games and keep changing the region of the circle, but no server ever appears in the actual circle, but dotted line servers outside the circle. What is going on? Help please!!!

Capture.PNG

30 minutes ago, Diddy said:

Playing COD Warzone. When I load into a game, my host server never shows in my selected region. See the screenshot. I'm in a game right then. My region is set to Texas area. The host at the bottom right is populated, but no server in my location appears. 

Filtering Mode - On

Strict Mode - On

Auto Ping - On

Ping Assist - 0

I've played several games and keep changing the region of the circle, but no server ever appears in the actual circle, but dotted line servers outside the circle. What is going on? Help please!!!

Capture.PNG

In your device manager, is it setup as '' PC '' ?

9 minutes ago, Diddy said:

Sorry, Yes, it's PC. Should it be?

Try this

Remove device in geo filter,  Flush cloud, reset pc   then into device manager  marks your PC as Playstation. and re add device in geo filter and redo your thing... hope it works.. tell me back  

• Administrators

That is right, turn it to 0. It was definitely on in the screenshots, if you turned it to 0 while you were already on the game then you need to restart the game/console to severe the connections and then it should work.

I'm not sure what to say. I've 100% got it off, reset my game, nothing changes. It's at 0. I've deleted my device, did the Flush, which always says something like it's taking a long time and please wait a bit before using the App. Then I readd my device, I've added my device as a Playstation and PC, neither works. Every single time I join a game, no matter where I set my region and where the circle is, I get servers all over the US and never in my circle. 

Also, all over the symbols in my map are ALWAYS dotted circles. Every connection I have is a dotted circle, but they are not allowed/denied. 

I just never get anything inside the region I'm setting no matter what I do. 

• Administrators

Do the following please, it's similar to what was suggested before/what you've done:

• Quit the Game/Client completely - even from the System Tray
  • Delete device from the Geo-Filter
  • Go to the Device Manager and give PC PlayStation device type
  • Re-add device to Geo-Filter and select the Manual option
  • Adjust your Settings including PA on 0
  • Flush the Cloud, when you get the too long message refresh the page
  • Wait 2 minutes without doing anything on PC
  • Boot up client/game

See if it works properly then please.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, cloc562oc said:

this is now happening on my device as well keeps connection to ping assist outside my radius while ping assist is set to 0. started happening just now. 

If you follow the above steps does that make it work as expected?

I've had several and I've tried 0. I've done both. I've tried to deny servers in Atlanta and other places that I keep getting in hopes of forcing one near my circle, but it never happens. So I've tried several methods. I've deleted my device and flushed several times after adding/denying to reset things. 

I've 'allowed' the ppl I play games with when they pop up. I've allowed/denied both peer connections and actual servers. I don't know man, I've tried everything. 

I'm still very confused why I only see both servers and peers with dotted lines around them, never solid lines. Even in game I figure at least one must be solid so how my host, but it never is. The symbol only gets 'bigger' which I assume that means it's the host, but it's still a solid line.