Where is my order

DarokOrbChoir

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry for the inconvenience. As it is the holidays there are delays is responses and shipping. Everyone who ordered should be getting an email today that will explain what is happening. If you're not happy with the contents of the email then please reply and they can help.

bit of a shambles... how hard is it to put an OOO on a shared mailbox or at least some form of auto reply, unless you knowingly accepted orders that you could not fullfill in the timescale stated (next day delivery if ordered before 2pm)

the phone rings 5 times then disconnects, no one answers or replies to the orders email address and now i "should" get an email

pardon my inability to believe a word, prove me wrong @Netduma Fraser

I agree to an extent, it is a busy time of the year but netduma shouldn't advertise that it will be shipped next day etc if that's not the case. If there's a backlog then it should be mentioned on the website. Not a great FTUE but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, everyone makes mistakes doesn't mean it will always be like this.

Guest Killhippie
4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry for the inconvenience. As it is the holidays there are delays is responses and shipping. Everyone who ordered should be getting an email today that will explain what is happening. If you're not happy with the contents of the email then please reply and they can help.

Fraser you really should take some time out its the holiday season and we are in the middle of a pandemic and most people know that they won't get shipments until the New Year.

To be fair yes a notice of Christmas dates would have been great but at the same time we all know apart from Amazon and like that most companies shut for Christmas and New year.

We have also an unpredictability due to our countries Covid rates and everyone is under great strain. This effects even Amazon’s deliveries so let’s be a bit more thoughtful and tolerant during these time.

Fraser does a grand job, he posted throughout the Christmas period including Christmas Day and noted he was on the forum yesterday right up to midnight.

Im sure your routers will arrive, perhaps it might have been best to just consider our current situation. 

Or maybe the website should be updated to reflect that fact... Instead of absolutely zero info offered 

And the [email protected] email account actually have an auto reply explaining the situation 

A tech company that can't even update the customers in regard to an order 

I have yet to receive the email as fraser mentioned I would. I know there's a pandemic and it's Xmas but come on...

People are ok if they are kept informed... 

Having the same issue with my order. Look yes, anybody can say be patient. But there’s no excuses for this. They knew it was a pandemic and holiday season when I made the order. And they happily took my money for express 1 day shipping. Now here I am three days later and having gotten as much as an email saying it even shipped! C’mon now.

2 hours ago, Riggzz said:

Having the same issue with my order. Look yes, anybody can say be patient. But there’s no excuses for this. They knew it was a pandemic and holiday season when I made the order. And they happily took my money for express 1 day shipping. Now here I am three days later and having gotten as much as an email saying it even shipped! C’mon now.

You should have waited then till after the festive season. Here we have had a hold on parcels going to some countries as we face the aggressive new virus which has changed and I’ll be frank and honest, if a router is your only concern while we have hundreds of deaths a day i am truly speechless. 

22 minutes ago, Newfie said:

You should have waited then till after the festive season. Here we have had a hold on parcels going to some countries as we face the aggressive new virus which has changed and I’ll be frank and honest, if a router is your only concern while we have hundreds of deaths a day i am truly speechless. 

With all due respect, if it's going to be an issue then it should be noted on the website. He and I paid for next day delivery and for the product itself. The point here is that there was no communication and the help channels are not being responsive in terms of clarifying the situation. Had there been good communication then I expect that no one would be posting here.

56 minutes ago, Newfie said:

You’re missing the point. If you can’t fulfill the order in the timely manner, don’t take my money and charge me for it. And like the other person said communicate that. I won’t  even bother to  reply to the other stuff you said.

3 minutes ago, Riggzz said:

You’re missing the point. If you can’t fulfill the order in the timely manner, don’t take my money and charge me for it. And like the other person said communicate that. I won’t  even bother to  reply to the other stuff you said.

And I'm still waiting for the email that was supposed to be sent explaining everything 

Edited by DarokOrbChoir
I can't spell

Guest Killhippie
On 12/31/2020 at 6:03 PM, DarokOrbChoir said:

Or maybe the website should be updated to reflect that fact... Instead of absolutely zero info offered 

And the [email protected] email account actually have an auto reply explaining the situation 

A tech company that can't even update the customers in regard to an order 

I have yet to receive the email as fraser mentioned I would. I know there's a pandemic and it's Xmas but come on...

People are ok if they are kept informed... 

Or customers that cant work out Christmas, New year and a pandemic may slow delivery are just as bad really, there are always two sides to a coin. Happy New year! :)

• Administrators

I've also been informed that due to Brexit we've had a few challenges with our courier that we needed to overcome as well so that hasn't helped. So that's why the email wasn't sent but you should get something today, either an email giving you an update or a shipping confirmation. I've been told this by the person that will be sorting this out so I don't have any more information at the moment.

Guest Killhippie
11 hours ago, DarokOrbChoir said:

No email... Can you update please 

Have you looked in your Spam folder? You may have to wait till Monday when Netduma open like everyone else tbh. The UK has just left the EU, its going to effect all business because we are no longer part of the customs union, so it will take longer for goods to be exported and imported. Also the Pandemic which is ripe in the UK is not helping as we are almost on full lockdown.

3 hours ago, Killhippie said:

Have you looked in your Spam folder? You may have to wait till Monday when Netduma open like everyone else tbh. The UK has just left the EU, its going to effect all business because we are no longer part of the customs union, so it will take longer for goods to be exported and imported. Also the Pandemic which is ripe in the UK is not helping as we are almost on full lockdown.

They guarantee next day delivery to the UK... The place is in Cambridge... To guarantee next day delivery if ordered by 2pm that day they must have uk stock... Please explain why brexit affects UK stock picked up and delivered by a courier based in the UK.... 

I know we are in almost virtual lockdown but if that was the case for netduma then their website should have reflected that position and I would then have had a choice to make in regard to ordering their product 

There was nothing about wait times / brexit / supply chain issues on the site 

It says next day delivery if ordered by 2pm

They took my money... I have no product.. I paid £7 odd for delivery next day... 

Brexit doesn't cause [email protected] to not reply... Brexit doesn't make the 0845 contact number ring out then disconnect 

I'd just like the product I paid for to be delivered when it was supposed to be... Right now I'd be happy for a tracking number 

Please update me on my order 

And no... Its not in my spam folder 

Guest Killhippie
38 minutes ago, DarokOrbChoir said:

They guarantee next day delivery to the UK... The place is in Cambridge... To guarantee next day delivery if ordered by 2pm that day they must have uk stock... Please explain why brexit affects UK stock picked up and delivered by a courier based in the UK.... 

I know we are in almost virtual lockdown but if that was the case for netduma then their website should have reflected that position and I would then have had a choice to make in regard to ordering their product 

There was nothing about wait times / brexit / supply chain issues on the site 

It says next day delivery if ordered by 2pm

They took my money... I have no product.. I paid £7 odd for delivery next day... 

Brexit doesn't cause [email protected] to not reply... Brexit doesn't make the 0845 contact number ring out then disconnect 

I'd just like the product I paid for to be delivered when it was supposed to be... Right now I'd be happy for a tracking number 

Please update me on my order 

And no... Its not in my spam folder 

Common sense would say that the products are probably made abroad, and imports may not be in abundance right now, and even if they have UK stock it was the Christmas and New Year Holiday, so you would not get your product till after Netduma is open and the couriers are delivering again as there was a final date for postage which I imagine you missed by days.

Cant you understand that you cannot buy products when companies are shut! Even amazon were not delivering routers and modems until after the 5th of January, so it will arrive. This is a case of you ordered late you have to wait!

Guest Killhippie
11 minutes ago, DarokOrbChoir said:

Well deliver on one of your many false hopes of an email please then the thread might get somewhere 

Over to you 

I cant deliver on anything, I'm a user just like you! I'm out of here, I'm sure your router will arrive soon, as I'm sure they will for the many other people awaiting theirs with patience.