Best netduma router for fifa 21

Rashross

Can somebody plz help me I want to buy a netduma router I have so much delay in fut champs FIfa 21 I use ziggo modem 240 download 40 upload I have benq Xl 2546 monitor but still the gameplay feels unplayable plz somebody must have a clue about this 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum and Happy Holidays!

There is no one specific router that would be the best choice for this game. Whichever one fits your budget/wants will be fine. FIFA in general is prolific in the fact that even with good pings there are delays so while a router will help I suspect you may still have some lag issues.

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum and Happy Holidays!

There is no one specific router that would be the best choice for this game. Whichever one fits your budget/wants will be fine. FIFA in general is prolific in the fact that even with good pings there are delays so while a router will help I suspect you may still have some lag issues.

Thnx for your message.. I will go for the netduma r2 because I stream my games sometimes and when I do the game become much much slower and hope that netduma r2 will help me a little 

Hi , I have netduma R2 i live in Slovakia 70 KM from Vienna. I am trying to find the correct setup regarding my router , but there is no way to improve the quality of the online gameplay for FIFA 20,21 ...  even with this router.Trust me i spent tons of hours  trying every single option...

maybe Fraser can answer all the best setups for this game,

I am not sure , should I use port forwarding  https://portforward.com/fifa-21/ or just UPNP , or both.

should I DMZ my console ?

Should I use static routes?

should I activate image.png.278ddc418b5508ce3a9655b65b5f56c2.png ?

should I use IPV6  off ?

I am missing the list of the best set-ups for the concrete game.

You know trying , trying and again trying is not the best way if it takes so many hours.

Thanks for any opinion.

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You could DMZ the console, would suggest static routes or DHCP identifiers. If you don't have an Xbox then disable IPv6 in WAN/LAN.

Hi 

1) I don't use Xbox at all. I only use Playstation 4 shall i also disable IPv6 in LAN & WAN on Netduma R2?

2) On the other hand I remember that you asked me to go to ISP HUB and put Netduma R2 WAN IP in DHCP static IP or DHCP IPv6 static IP?

Thanks

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Elite Gaming Arena said:

Hi 

1) I don't use Xbox at all. I only use Playstation 4 shall i also disable IPv6 in LAN & WAN on Netduma R2?

2) On the other hand I remember that you asked me to go to ISP HUB and put Netduma R2 WAN IP in DHCP static IP or DHCP IPv6 static IP?

Thanks

Yes you can disable IPv6 in LAN and WAN. Yes I would recommend giving the R2 a static WAN IP in the ISP hub. If the option is available put that IP in the DMZ on the ISP hub also.

Thanks for your prompt reply, I could not get you. I already put R2 WAN IP on ISP DMZ. 

However I need to know how and where I should put R2 WAN IP in ISP hub?

Shall I put R2 WAN IP in ISP hub from the following:

1) DHCP Static IP 

2) DHCP IPv6 Static IP

Which one from the above or if non of the above please explain.

Thanks