4G LTE Router to R2

pixo

Hi.

I have a mobile broadband, cant get anything better and router has limited options so I bought R2 to manage everything.

How do I properly connect it together? Huawei B535-232 does not support bridge mode. Do I need one that does? Is there another way?

Welcome to the forum!

I don't have any experience with the Huawei equipment, but I would suggest following the setup guide provided with the router first and seeing where you get with it. 

Once you've got everything plugged in, you can connect a laptop or PC to the R2 via an ethernet cable and begin the setup. At this point the R2 will tell you whether it's detected an internet connection or not.

48 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

I don't have any experience with the Huawei equipment, but I would suggest following the setup guide provided with the router first and seeing where you get with it. 

Once you've got everything plugged in, you can connect a laptop or PC to the R2 via an ethernet cable and begin the setup. At this point the R2 will tell you whether it's detected an internet connection or not.

Yes, it works but the connection drops, its not reliable and I want to do it properly.

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've just responded to you on FB but lets continue here. Is it the wired or wireless connection dropping on the R2? Are all devices affected?

Pc via lan, android phone via wifi, both.