After reset NETDUMA R2 cant connect

Nick Polemis

Hi few days ago i received my NETDUMA R2, the first time i connected to my pc and everything was fine. Two days ago i tried to ender to the router ip but the only thing i see was the loading circle and later the msg "try again later" or something like that. So i decided to reset the NETDUMA according to the manual, after resetting it, my pc and laptop cant find the router and also i see no lights in the indicators of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.  i also reset my modem/router, my ethernet but nothing.. any ideas please?

Thnk you for your reply, but this is the point i cant. In my network list NETDUMA is not visible. When i plug in the NETDUMA my pc connects to an unknow network. The first time it was ok i found it, setup it and work fine. i put the 192.168.77.1 to this unknow network but does not work.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

How did you reset it the first time? You should still be able to access the interface even if it is showing as an unknown network. Could you provide a screenshot of what you see when trying to access the interface please?

• Administrators

Please set a static IP on the using this guide and these details and see if you can access then:

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19249/how-to-assign-a-static-ip-address-in-xp-vista-or-windows-7/

IP 192.168.77.2
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1
DNS 192.168.77.1