No internet access

evilc

Just receive the Netduma R2 plugged in everything that's included with the item it shows on my computer that it is connected to the internet but it wont allow me to access it also I can see it on my Wi-Fi list on my iPhone but I when I enter the password that came with the router it just says that unable to connect any help would be greatly appreciated because I really want to try this out please and thank you.

I also have the same issue..

i received my Netduma R2 yesterday, i am based in Holland i did every step from the quick start guide but when i try to connect with the netduma wifi on my laptop it says that i cannot connect to the network..

im not that great with all this tech stuff so can someone please chime in and help all of us with the same issue because i want to try the router for my games

thanks in advance

• Administrators
On 12/12/2020 at 7:33 AM, evilc said:

Just receive the Netduma R2 plugged in everything that's included with the item it shows on my computer that it is connected to the internet but it wont allow me to access it also I can see it on my Wi-Fi list on my iPhone but I when I enter the password that came with the router it just says that unable to connect any help would be greatly appreciated because I really want to try this out please and thank you.

On 12/12/2020 at 10:13 AM, theparentgamers said:

im having the same problem everyday. me and my partner stream call of duty and we get random drop outs i have internet but my r2 shows no internet access. im having to restart the r2 just to get back online  

22 hours ago, Carl Bentley said:

I am also having the exact same issue

14 hours ago, therockstar84 said:

me too

7 hours ago, liquidluck77 said:

I also have the same issue..

i received my Netduma R2 yesterday, i am based in Holland i did every step from the quick start guide but when i try to connect with the netduma wifi on my laptop it says that i cannot connect to the network..

im not that great with all this tech stuff so can someone please chime in and help all of us with the same issue because i want to try the router for my games

thanks in advance

Sorry to hear you're all having this issue, please could you all take a look here and follow my instructions https://forum.netduma.com/topic/33667-having-disconnect-issues-please-post-here/

@evilc @Carl Bentley @therockstar84 @liquidluck77

Login to the interface on 192.168.77.1 using the default credentials in the bottom left corner of the sticker underneath the router.

Go to Network Settings -> WiFi and change your password here, you should then be able to login to the WiFi.

After this, unplug the power cable of your R2 and reboot your upstream modem/router. Once that's done plug the R2 in again.