How can I obtain open NAT type on Pc

YogaMa

Hello everyone, I have tried many times but have had no success. I live in south Florida and usually get 70 plus ping on a 1 gig connection. Can someone guide me through the process of switching from moderate to open NAT type. I’m hoping it will improve my connection and slightly lower my ping as well. I am on a XR500

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Are you viewing the NAT type in the gaming section of Windows 10 or on the game itself? What servers are you connecting to because you should be able to get a much better connection due to your location. Having an Open NAT is very unlikely to improve the ping.

I am looking at it in the Warzone Home Screen, I tried portfowarding 3074 but had no success. I even went as far as uninstalling Norton Online security since it might be interfering with the connection 

• Administrators

That is yeah, remove the port forwarding you made as that may be conflicting. Are you using the Geo-Filter also? If so disable that before you boot up the game and see if it is open. If so then the Geo-Filter will be causing it to give a misreading - you'll still be getting an open NAT though and so can re-enable it.