Unable to get Open NAT on COD

illuminattii

On 11/28/2020 at 3:11 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

How have you setup the ISP router to have an Open NAT with the R2? - Is it in modem/bridge/passthrough or DMZ mode? You'll need to do one of them and then the NAT should be open.

Sorry for the late response regarding this. How exactly can I make my ISP router to have an Open NAT with the R2? Would this work?

In the ISP router:
IP: 192.168.77.1 (R2 router)

Protocol TCP / UDP (Depending on COD ports)

Ports: COD ports...

Then in the R2:

IP: My PC IP

Protocol & Ports: Call of Duty ports

Is there an easier way to just have an open NAT for the entirety of the router and then just add the rules in the R2?

Thanks for the update.

This will be dependant on your ISP and the router they’ve provided, unfortunately this isn’t something we can help too much with. You can see the R2’s WAN IP on the system information Rapp, I would suggest noting this down. Then go to your ISP provided router and see if there’s a DMZ option and input the R2’s WAN IP there.

Using this method you shouldn’t need to do any manual port-forwarding, provided UPnP is enabled.

4 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for the update.

This will be dependant on your ISP and the router they’ve provided, unfortunately this isn’t something we can help too much with. You can see the R2’s WAN IP on the system information Rapp, I would suggest noting this down. Then go to your ISP provided router and see if there’s a DMZ option and input the R2’s WAN IP there.

Using this method you shouldn’t need to do any manual port-forwarding, provided UPnP is enabled.

The R2 has protection of its own to handle being in DMZ, right? Or do I need to have any special precaution?