Ping heatmap

Fanthom

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Fanthom said:

Btw this will be fixed with new firmware or should i cloud update few times?

It will be done via the cloud so no firmware update needed. When it's done it will be pushed to the router automatically but you can flush the cloud manually too. It hasn't been done yet, we're looking into it.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Fanthom said:

Ok Thanks, second question when i add device call of duty (only pc) why cant i enable filtering mode but when i choose call of duty  filtering mode working fine?

That's a bug but actually I would recommend you give your PC a PlayStation device type in the Device Manager and then re-add it to the Geo-Filter with the manual option. It will filter just as well and you'll be able to toggle it on/off.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, now its working but missing Netherlands server and Italy server,  one server in France should be somewhere else(ping 59 Cod MW picture). I dont get  why server in Poland have high ping 82 for me it should be the lowest ping(probably mislocated).  Btw i know how to use polygon mode but can i join to  selected ip adress server, because in e.g. England there are one server with few ip adresses? Any chance for new update for R2 in December? 

Thanks in advance.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Fanthom said:

Yes, now its working but missing Netherlands server and Italy server,  one server in France should be somewhere else(ping 59 Cod MW picture). I dont get  why server in Poland have high ping 82 for me it should be the lowest ping(probably mislocated).  Btw i know how to use polygon mode but can i join to  selected ip adress server, because in e.g. England there are one server with few ip adresses? Any chance for new update for R2 in December? 

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, I'll pass that on to see if they can sort that out, for now as you said use Polygon mode to catch those servers. It is likely we'll have one before then yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Again the problem repeat. Ping heatmap cod mw  25 failed servers and 39 in warzone. The longer i have netduma r2 the more problem appears. For  a few days router cant  connect and i must do factory reset. My patience is wearing thin and i think i should refund router.

• Administrators

CoD doesn't respond to traditional pings anymore so we have to be clever with Heatmap and update it frequently, I'll let the team know so they can update it. 

You can't connect to the interface or you drop the connection?