Beta firmware for r2?

Anilman92

is there a link where i can find the latest non public firmware for R2?

currently i have the
Netduma R2 (v.3.0.179) 

i have more problems now then before

qos doesent work if i download and Watch youtube

geofilter not showing server location sometimes and doesn't show a server at all in the duma app.

always "install the new netduma app" massage pops up everytime

wifi doesent show up on my iphone anymore but im connected to it.i dis connect with it via manually typing the ssid

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Anilman92 said:

is there a link where i can find the latest non public firmware for R2?

currently i have the
Netduma R2 (v.3.0.179) 

i have more problems now then before

qos doesent work if i download and Watch youtube

geofilter not showing server location sometimes and doesn't show a server at all in the duma app.

always "install the new netduma app" massage pops up everytime

wifi doesent show up on my iphone anymore but im connected to it.i dis connect with it via manually typing the ssid

If there was a link then it would be public! No beta firmware I can give you at the moment. Regarding your issues:

1. What do you mean QoS doesn't work exactly? Are ALL devices connected to the R2?
  2. How have you added your device to the Geo-Filter and what is the device being used.
  3. Where are you seeing that exactly?
  4. As above, sounds like you've hidden the SSID in the interface but if not forget the network on your phone and see if it then appears

If i download a game with the xbox and watch youtube the download caps the overall bandwith 

from lets say 50mbits to 10mbits

and qos works with the last 10mbits

i already trying to set qos device to device 50:50 (xbox:TV) but that also didnt work.

----------
geo filter

i did put my series x as dmz host and fixed ip adress.

I put it under geo filter"add device" put apex legends

1-2 days later there is no device at all and it shows me unmatched device

i cant put my xbox as device there even with duma app.

i did restart few times including unplugging it it doesen work.

---------

always if i login to the router it shows me "install the netduma app for the best mobile experience " it always pops up if i login and or refresh the site.

-----

ssid did work now after a new restart(ignored netduma wifi).

-----

congestion control 

the first ping is high and he shows me ~70ping first and 9ping to all pings after that and he puts congestion so 50% only because the 1 ping (40pings per test?!) is bad.

• Administrators

I still don't understand the QoS issue if I'm honest, what actually happens to indicate it doesn't work?

Did you connect to WiFi/ethernet instead of how you normally connect to it? - Add it with the manual option, not Apex Legends.

Can you show a screenshot of the app popup? Most likely your browser is forgetting cookies/cache so check browser options.

Can you show a screenshot of this? Are you referring to Connection Benchmark.

I download a game with my xbox via quick start power mode.console is wired,fixed ip,dmz is set.

tv is connected via wifi i use it for YouTube,Netflix and so on.

if i use tv only 45mbits

after is started a download and watched youtube it dropped  to 5-10mbits

under netduma it did show me the tv (5-10mbits)and xbox (5-10mbits)under network monitor and it did show me uncategorized download 30-40mbits.

There is also an option for share exeded download/upload but that didnt work.i always rebooted the router after i switched the option.i turned it off saved then turned on saved(like the old ipv6 issue) nothing helped.

-------

Im connected wired for gaming.in cant add my xbox anymore it does show me unmatched device if i open geo filter.if i try it via app he tells me there is already a device or something.

-----

i use it with safari browser i dont delete the cookies but it also happens on my pc....

---

congestion auto setup to test the ping to set youre upload and download speed to avoid bufferbloat

with the first official release it did put me on 99% download (49mbits) 100% upload(10mbits)

now it goes from 50%-80% everytime i test it again

only because of the first ping on each test is way above my real ping (usually 9ms-11ms)

----

i will do another reset in 1-2 weeks because i have to many problems with this firmware.

thats why im asking for a beta update after the current official firmware.

i think the update process have issues and he doesent replace the old firmware correctly.

is there a way to 100% ensure that the firmware is installed "clean"?

• Administrators

Can you provide a screenshot of your entire QoS page please? What is your exact physical setup?

Re-upgrade to the same firmware and then do a factory reset, that will ensure a clean install. Then let me know what issues you have left please.