moderate on ps5 CW

dr_leh1

good day 

I'm wondering why is my connection type in ps5 cw is moderate it was open in y ps4 i already prioritize it in my ps5

1 additional thing i noticed s my ping go to 80ms on ps5 and cant get my old bandwidth speed it was 40mbps upload and 95mbps download ping 60ms ((on ps4))

now 35mbps and 70mbps download ping 84ms when i run connection benchmark 

image.thumb.png.4ec7628e6aa59562383026da53a4721b.png

image.png.35bc4ed388d0ec8a21a0516ab3001310.png

image.thumb.png.5f45c70a7fda13fb893e0fd0b7f2688f.png

• Administrators

If you put the PS4 in the DMZ or port forwarded to the PS4 did you adjust those settings to now apply to the PS5? 

Don't worry about the speeds on Benchmark as they may not always show the true value. It uses the Google server which may not be close to you which is why the ping would be higher, it won't impact you though.

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you put the PS4 in the DMZ or port forwarded to the PS4 did you adjust those settings to now apply to the PS5? 

Don't worry about the speeds on Benchmark as they may not always show the true value. It uses the Google server which may not be close to you which is why the ping would be higher, it won't impact you though.

first of all i reset my router then i port forwarded after that i set my dmz on netdumar2 at network settings - lan - then i put ps5 ip address

should i need to put the dmz on isp modem  ?

thanks fraser for the quick 🙏

29 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The R2 still needs to be in the DMZ on the ISP router yes so as you reset it the IP probably changed so double check that, enter it and you should be good to go. 

on isp modem shell i put the ps5 ip address or the r2 router ? for the dmz 

in isp modem i put r2 ip address then in r2 i put ps5 ip address . i enable dmz its the same still net type is moderate  aslo i try to reboot both isp modem and the router after apply the changes and still the same 

20 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The R2 IP address you put in the modem, was it the one you access the router with or the WAN IP shown in the System Information page? It has to be the latter for it to work.

bad news is still the same fraser