Upgrade failure

Hi, i bought my netduma years ago and found settings that i liked so left it and didnt bother upgrading. I am now having a problem with my router in which it kept cutting out on me and i had to switch it on and off to get it working again. Last night i done the same thing and then i couldnt load my profile, it kept going to 'general gaming' profile. The userface also had no interaction. See pictures added.

This morning i tried to upgrade to see if that would work but that failed and got this message. 

Does anyone have any advice or help?

Thanks 

Steven

Screenshot_2020-11-22-12-39-54.png

Screenshot_2020-11-22-12-59-51.png

Screenshot_2020-11-22-12-41-58.png

Screenshot_2020-11-22-13-13-04.png

• Administrators

I don't know what file you used to try and upgrade but upgrade files end in .sig not .bin. I've given you access to the R1 beta available here: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/130-dumaos-30-beta-netduma-r1/

Upgrade to that version and then do a factory reset.

Thanks fraser, you are correct, i had two files in my downloads, one was the .sig and 1 was the .bin. Im sure both were from the download. Ive picked the wrong one.

My problem now is that whenever i try to open my interface im getting the last picture. The internet/wifi are still working but i cant access any settings. Should i factory reset? I will be upgrading to an R2 soon but would still like this one to work.