HELP ME - NETDUMA R2 - FIFA 21

TigerS

i'm asking for help because i can't stand to spend a lot of money on routers, internet, providers, vpn anymore, and until now play fifa 21 with absurd lag and my opponents with ping bigger than mine and low quality internet, many times playing with cell phone internet, they have no lag, while my players go ice skating on the field. It is not a problem of ea sports server, because if it were that, my opponents would be lagged. The tips from fifaaddcition do not help at all. The only game I have lag is fifa21. Please pay attention to my case, I live in Brazil, my internet is good, help me to configure netduma r2 for fifa 21, for what you love most in this life.  

My internet is 100 megs of download and 50 megs of upload.

Below are the prints of the main screens. A question in print 3 - the small blank icon of the Allowed Server appears - this screen is from the beginning of FIFA - when it is the first connection to the ea sports servers. In print 4 - already starting this same white icon appears bigger, why does this happen? the game modes that i play in fifa are: rival division and ultimate team.  the game modes of the fifa division rival and ultimate team, use amazon's dedicated data center within the ip ranges - 18.230.46. (0-250) and 15.228.44. (0-250). an example of this ip range is print 4. This data center is this white icon of print 4 - located in são paulo. I've used upnp active and disabled, I've used game port forwarding, maybe I need a combination of complete netduma r2 configuration for this fifa 21 game. Help me support, pleaseeeeeeeeeee. by google translation

netduma forum print 5.png

netduma forum print 3.png

netduma forum print 4.png

netduma forum print 1.png

netduma forum print 2.png

But I have already used wifi and 3G and I am rarely the same as my opponent. Even on 3G my connection drops. No wi fi 5g in the video game - netduma, I still have lag, but my opponent does not. Soon there is an error. Help me with a specific configuration for fifa 21 in this netduma r2, please.

• Administrators

Run this connection test that EA have started to use and put the results here please: https://help.ea.com/en/ea-connection-quality-report/

Seems to be the game though, your pings are good and if it is the only game you lag on then it couldn't really be anything else.

• Administrators

I was expecting it to be good, I wouldn't be surprised if they did that to ward off people having the issues. I think it's just the game servers to be honest as everything on your side is as good as it can be. You could try forcing games with a higher ping and maybe it will compensate for that and give you a better connection.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I was expecting it to be good, I wouldn't be surprised if they did that to ward off people having the issues. I think it's just the game servers to be honest as everything on your side is as good as it can be. You could try forcing games with a higher ping and maybe it will compensate for that and give you a better connection.

irs rly random...i can connect to a server with 20 ping and have the worst gaming exeperince ever and after it i connect to france server with 50 ping and i see the game flying...wierd!

thats why you guys must add the packet loss function with the ping at the same time...

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so find a server with a ping somewhere in the middle and that should be your optimal. I have requested it so it may be added in future.

like i sayd, its random...after 20 min it might go the other way arround xD

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Run this connection test that EA have started to use and put the results here please: https://help.ea.com/en/ea-connection-quality-report/

Seems to be the game though, your pings are good and if it is the only game you lag on then it couldn't really be anything else.

this page in brazil does not work. See the image, even if I update the page or switch browsers, it doesn't work.

netduma forum print 6.png

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

already did that. In this case I get the lag of my ping 160ms, lag anyway. United States server. The closest server is Mexico with 199ms.

8 hours ago, scrubosaurus said:

errr, the problem IS EA servers, both AWS and I3D.

both suck, and it want only in fifa 21.

When u play against ppl that use WiFi or 3G they are fine and you are not because of LAG COMPENSATION, tht in fifa is very poorly implemented. 

I will test with other configurations on netduma r2.

• Administrators

I get that message too, for me it's because I haven't played FIFA, have you played enough FIFA on all the playlists for it?

Use Ping Assist exclusively and set it to 100ms, there might be a mislocated server that is actually close to you that you can force.

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I get that message too, for me it's because I haven't played FIFA, have you played enough FIFA on all the playlists for it?

Use Ping Assist exclusively and set it to 100ms, there might be a mislocated server that is actually close to you that you can force.

Certainly not. I've played a few games lately due to lag. Are there any amount needed for verification on this website and sports? I will test your ping suggestion.

5 hours ago, scrubosaurus said:

are you using the correct account? must be the same as on your fifa account

I did not know. I was logging in with another account, I will do the internet tests that you talked about and after that, post the result of this test here, please do not close the topic, until I finish with the occurrences about fifa, I hope you can with the help of you to have joy in playing virtual football again.

Well folks follow the prints of my connection after I do the tests that you recommended me, either via cable or wi-fi, or 3g routing via cell phone, prepaid plan and postpaid plan. The numbers are excellent on the ea sports page, I even activated ping monitoring in the game, it is around 10ms and 12ms, I still have an absurd lag, my players ride on ice skates, or often have 200 kgs on my back, I don't know what else to do, please help me. My opponents are always flying, no matter the day or time. help me.

netduma forum print 8.png

netduma forum print 9.png

netduma forum print 7.png

48 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Your connection is really optimal so I don't think there is much you can do. You can try forcing further away servers or perhaps using a VPN to see if you can benefit from potential better routing to the server.

the general number of 71 increases if I use a wire connection, today it is already 72. I played games with 8ms and still a disgusting lag and my opponent flying as usual. I already hired expressvpn and it didn't work. Yesterday I tried servers outside Brazil, I was over 174ms and still my opponent was flying. On the server in são paulo I stay about 10 to 12 ms and even less in game and it remains the same lag or even worse than the 174ms of servers outside Brazil. Please pass my case to a superior creator of netduma to see if you can help me, I want to play fifa a lot without lag, I bought the router for this.

On 11/16/2020 at 12:19 PM, scrubosaurus said:

that site is BS...heres my score, and i can tell im one of the ppl that tryes to fiz this lag/freeze/whatever you want to call it...im even banned on EA forums, since they dont want to listen to the truth...

pp.thumb.png.08324413288297eaba640c394855879a.png

Please help me, how do you manage to play fifa smooth? You said yourself that you have already been banned from ea sports social network, I am a big fan of football, help me please. What you do to play smooth, it is possible that when you speak I can also play smooth, I already spent a lot of money, please help me.