Call of Duty: Cold War Geo-Filter

BryceNTilla

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Give your PC the PlayStation device type in the Device Manager and then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option, then it will filter.

So if I'm on PC I need to give it the PlayStation device type? really?

• Administrators

That's what I would advise you do for now yes. We'll do a cloud update next week so you can use the CoD service instead. Really it makes no difference. In fact I think it's better to give it that device type because then you can filter most games without changing the service each time.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, tehwayne said:

im getting 100+ ping in game but on geofilter its 33ms HELP

The ping on the Geo-Filter shows your ping directly to the server. The in game ping differs because it includes things like processing delay etc which all games have but not all choose to include in the calculation. However, your in game ping is higher than I suspect which indicates the server is probably under heavy load so I would recommend trying to force a different server that may have a more stable connection.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The ping on the Geo-Filter shows your ping directly to the server. The in game ping differs because it includes things like processing delay etc which all games have but not all choose to include in the calculation. However, your in game ping is higher than I suspect which indicates the server is probably under heavy load so I would recommend trying to force a different server that may have a more stable connection.

i fixed it i unchecked respond to ping in the wan section