interface password lost

• 2 weeks later...

You replied to a previous post i had started. Its an R1 router and i was trying to upgrade to DumaOS 3.0 and put the wrong file in which is my fault. Im stuck on a page asking for a username and password to get back on the interface. I cleared the cookies and site dataas you suggested but no luck. I have no clue what my username and pass is.

I bought the R2 today and was going to factory reset my R1 to give to my nephew. Hopefully this works.

Any more suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, moffek1 said:

You replied to a previous post i had started. Its an R1 router and i was trying to upgrade to DumaOS 3.0 and put the wrong file in which is my fault. Im stuck on a page asking for a username and password to get back on the interface. I cleared the cookies and site dataas you suggested but no luck. I have no clue what my username and pass is.

I bought the R2 today and was going to factory reset my R1 to give to my nephew. Hopefully this works.

Any more suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

Understood thanks, really all you can do is a factory reset because there is no way of retrieving the password. I do see this keep coming up so I'll actually request something to help with this.