Need Help With Geo-Filter, 2 Netduma Routers connecting to each other's game lobbies

holyfugazi

GAME : DESTINY 2

Hello, me and my neighbor both own a Netduma R2 router, we have set our Geo-Filter settings to the exact the same https://prnt.sc/vfnht7

First we put it on strict mode and made a polygon drawing of our area and tried to queuing in against each other, but it didn't work.

- Each time we changed a setting in DumaOS we rebooted the game

Secondly we set it on the beacon mode with a range of 1000km

I did not get matched in with anybody this time, but my neighbor did. 

Also ping icons don't seem to show what so ever when ever I get into a match in destiny, I don't see any of the players or ping assists etc, and yes I have zoomed out all the way.

What we want to achieve: We want to queue into a lobby at the same time and be matched 100% with each other, so we if both have a full team of 3 and we queue in a 3v3 lobby, we'll get matched in against each other

• Administrators

There are issues we're trying to resolve at the moment surrounding Destiny 2 filtering. Also the Geo-Filter wasn't designed to have you connect to a specific other person on the opposite team as that is cheating. People have been able to do it but it doesn't always work, I'm sure someone will comment and let you know if it's possible.

On 11/8/2020 at 5:41 PM, holyfugazi said:

GAME : DESTINY 2

Hello, me and my neighbor both own a Netduma R2 router, we have set our Geo-Filter settings to the exact the same https://prnt.sc/vfnht7

First we put it on strict mode and made a polygon drawing of our area and tried to queuing in against each other, but it didn't work.

- Each time we changed a setting in DumaOS we rebooted the game

Secondly we set it on the beacon mode with a range of 1000km

I did not get matched in with anybody this time, but my neighbor did. 

Also ping icons don't seem to show what so ever when ever I get into a match in destiny, I don't see any of the players or ping assists etc, and yes I have zoomed out all the way.

What we want to achieve: We want to queue into a lobby at the same time and be matched 100% with each other, so we if both have a full team of 3 and we queue in a 3v3 lobby, we'll get matched in against each other

It used to work. Sadly hasn't worked properly for some time. At least in my experience.