Warzone packet loss symbol

KGoogle

The last week while playing warzone the Symbol with the three orange squares pops up quite frequently and feels laggy , I have qos set to 70% each , do I need to open up any ports as my Nat is moderate in game ? Pc btw 

20 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What is your exact physical setup? Does Connection Benchmark indicate any packet loss?

Bt superhub bridged to R2 with R2 in the bt dmz, will run a connection benchmark in abit, should I be worried about a moderate Nat in game ? 

16 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's bridged and you have the R2 in the DMZ? You only need one, not sure how you've done both really. Does it show open NAT in the console network settings? If so then no as it's likely a misreading.

Sorry I ment it’s just dmz in the bt hub , these are my results last week ping under load was perfect 

C0727A8A-2820-4BEE-B171-3775A1462380.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay right well that definitely could be it, you'll need to adjust QoS to try and get some better results. There isn't any inherent packet loss which is good so probably just the high ping causing it.

I have them both on 70% would you recommend lowering them both or just one or the other ? 

On 11/1/2020 at 6:26 PM, KGoogle said:

The last week while playing warzone the Symbol with the three orange squares pops up quite frequently and feels laggy , I have qos set to 70% each , do I need to open up any ports as my Nat is moderate in game ? Pc btw 

You don't need to worry. Packetburst is a general problem since season 6. It's a fault on their end. Prior Season 6 I had no latency & Packetburst problems.

7 hours ago, RiotControll said:

You don't need to worry. Packetburst is a general problem since season 6. It's a fault on their end. Prior Season 6 I had no latency & Packetburst problems.

Yea I did begin to think this , thanks 👍