Ping HeatMap

Squidid

So I have used the geo filter and QOS, but I still don't know how to use rhe ping heatmap. Whenever I scan it I only see three dots on the map, the two is on another country and then there's only one in NA. All three has 100+. I'm scanning for Valorant btw.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 11:18 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

There aren't too many servers for Valorant but we're trying to add the rest at the moment as some are missing.

Odd that the missing ones seem to be on the East Coast of the U.S.
I would think getting an ip list of the servers would be easy... seeing as programs like ExitLag and a few others exclusively connect to the servers...

• Administrators
1 hour ago, EmOmega said:

Odd that the missing ones seem to be on the East Coast of the U.S.
I would think getting an ip list of the servers would be easy... seeing as programs like ExitLag and a few others exclusively connect to the servers...

That's not the difficult part, sometimes they don't respond to pings as is the case with CoD so we have to do something clever to get it working.

well, tbh I honestly only game valorant nowadays and I bought the NetDumaR2 because I've always been a supporter since the NetDumaR1. Right now I get better gameplay from my linksys gigabit router. No idea why. I've tried all different configurations. GG

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you seeing differences in ping or is it more of a feeling?

Ping's the same.... it's the way the game responds... has something to do with ports or reaction timing or something.

On 11/29/2020 at 12:49 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Experiment with DMZ, port forwarding etc and QoS and you may be able to get a better feeling!

Tried DMZ, tried Port Forwarding... didn't fix anything.