Warzone XR300 geofilter

chrismcglock

Watsup

Just got an XR300. I got it because my servers(Northeast U.S.) have been outrageously hard to play in and wanted to try some different servers to play against different people. I am having trouble finding matches on the west coast even with the geofilter set above 1000 miles. I think I have all the write filters on but it only wants to find servers in NE up around Pennsylvania where I live. I just want to play in less competitive warzone games instead of getting home from work and playing sweaty players every day. Any tips on how to fix this would be much appreciated.

• Administrators

Try this please:

1. Hard turn off the console
  2. Remove console from Geo-Filter
  3. Flush the Geo-Filter cloud
  4. Re-add the device
  5. Set Geo settings
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up console/game

Then see if you can force the server please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the factory reset worked I think. I had the router working great over my home area in Pa. I started playing around with it today and changing it to different places to try different servers and I can no longer connect to my old server when I reset the geofilter back over Pa. Old past servers in Europe keep coming up as "allowed servers" but I do not have them in allowed. And nothing is popping up where I have it even though I know there is servers over here from before. I really do not want to factory reset everything again. Is there any other way to fix it? I tried flushing the cloud multiple times. I attached a picture below of what's going on.76D283F1-0A94-40FD-90CD-6A5E16EAEA2A.thumb.jpeg.e27be579007d23342d50a3ef789dd829.jpeg

23 hours ago, chrismcglock said:

the factory reset worked I think. I had the router working great over my home area in Pa. I started playing around with it today and changing it to different places to try different servers and I can no longer connect to my old server when I reset the geofilter back over Pa. Old past servers in Europe keep coming up as "allowed servers" but I do not have them in allowed. And nothing is popping up where I have it even though I know there is servers over here from before. I really do not want to factory reset everything again. Is there any other way to fix it? I tried flushing the cloud multiple times. I attached a picture below of what's going on.76D283F1-0A94-40FD-90CD-6A5E16EAEA2A.thumb.jpeg.e27be579007d23342d50a3ef789dd829.jpeg

make sure nat filtering is set to SECURE i have the same issue 

Screenshot (11).png

• 2 weeks later...