UNCAUGHT TYPE ERROR

Mario Rodriguez

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

As you're on the beta version please post in the beta section from now on. Did you do a factory reset after upgrading? If not please do so, it will have been a significant jump from the firmware you were on previously.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 8:47 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

How are you doing the factory reset, via the interface or the button in the back of the router?

Sorry for replying so late, I was moving houses and it's been hectic. In response to your question, I have done it both ways and the message still shows.

• Administrators

No worries, what device/operating system are you using?

Right click the page > Inspect Element. In the window that appears go to the Network tab. Click disable cache. Hold the browser refresh button until hard reload and empty cache appears and then click that. Does that allow it to load correctly?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went back to using chrome and the message is still showing. I have some ad-blocking extensions but apart from that nothing else. The thing is, that message didn´t show up until I updated the device.

Edited by Mario Rodriguez
Add more details

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Mario Rodriguez said:

I already know the reason why the error occurs, I am placing the Netduma in the DMZ of my router because I cannot connect it in another way due to the distance at which I have the connection point.

OK, so is everything working now?