Cant connect to Netduma R1 UI Interface

hi guys, 

So I have just moved to a new place. Ive tried to connect the Netduma as i normally do everywhere i use it via ethernet cable to the router.

when i tried to access the interface 192.168.88.1 it wont let me connect, i get the this site cant be reached message. i have tried to hard reset both modems and it still didnt work.

even though i am connected to the r1 via ethernet cable for some reason it doesnt seem to be picking it up, i can still use the internet but cannot access the UI, and im not sure what else to do.

could someone please guide me 

thank you

38 minutes ago, rockstars_homework said:

hi guys, 

So I have just moved to a new place. Ive tried to connect the Netduma as i normally do everywhere i use it via ethernet cable to the router.

when i tried to access the interface 192.168.88.1 it wont let me connect, i get the this site cant be reached message. i have tried to hard reset both modems and it still didnt work.

even though i am connected to the r1 via ethernet cable for some reason it doesnt seem to be picking it up, i can still use the internet but cannot access the UI, and im not sure what else to do.

could someone please guide me 

thank you

Clear your browser cahce & cookies then try to access the GUI again