Netduma R2 Getting Internet via ethernet to laptop only and no internet via wireless

manraj119

I've plugged in my netduma r2 into my sky home hub - the netduma hub is working well when connected to my laptop via ethernet. However, the netduma is not connecting to any other device via ethernet such as my PS4 and also it is showing I have no internet on the netduma r2 via wifi. I'm very confused is there anyway to fix this issue?

Hey Fraser! 

I've one device plugged in which is my Sky Router acting as modem and then the other which is my laptop via ethernet. I've not touched any WAN or LAN settings on the Duma.

My laptop will have internet through the duma via ethernet, but when I take that ethernet cable and plug it into my PS4 there will be no internet. Also, the wifi displays no internet too. 

12 minutes ago, manraj119 said:

Hey Fraser! 

I've one device plugged in which is my Sky Router acting as modem and then the other which is my laptop via ethernet. I've not touched any WAN or LAN settings on the Duma.

My laptop will have internet through the duma via ethernet, but when I take that ethernet cable and plug it into my PS4 there will be no internet. Also, the wifi displays no internet too. 

Hi Bud you connect ethernet cables correctly ? 

I had the same issue. I had to unplug my isp Modem and keep it unplugged longer then expected (I just let it sit disconnected when I went over to a friend).

When I came back I plugged it back in, waited for the full 100% till it came back online. Then I factory reset my Netduma to start from scratch just using a small pin. I waited till the Netduma did the factory reset cycle and after all that I connected it to my ISP modem and everything worked and still works like a charm.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, manraj119 said:

Hey Fraser! 

Is the Sky router in router mode or modem mode? If the latter then you will need to input the DHCP identifiers into the R2 Settings in order to get a connection properly.

I've connected the ethernet cable via all LAN ports on the r2 to my laptop. My laptop is showing the Network is connected. However, it's now saying (This site can't be reached) for all ports on the r2. When I go to setup the internet it says your already connected. But it won't let me access any webpages.