Activision's "Monetized Matchmaking" is Ruining Call of Duty

N3CR0

I always knew somehow they "funneled" players from around the world to my servers in my GF circle in Los Angeles and San Francisco servers.  That's been that way since Infinite Warfare, I would get Japanese players whenever connected to the San Fran server, and they have their own servers. The LA servers I get South American players and an occasional Aussie. The money grab for them is greed and them documenting "how" we play and that info influencing each lobby and who connects is unreal and frustrating.

2 hours ago, Alex49H said:

I always knew somehow they "funneled" players from around the world to my servers in my GF circle in Los Angeles and San Francisco servers.  That's been that way since Infinite Warfare, I would get Japanese players whenever connected to the San Fran server, and they have their own servers. The LA servers I get South American players and an occasional Aussie. The money grab for them is greed and them documenting "how" we play and that info influencing each lobby and who connects is unreal and frustrating.

They're not allowed to put in supply drops which made them millions anymore... so this is how they're getting their greed on now.