adBlocker Whitelist format

Just wondering what the format is for adding a list of sites to a whitelist - the documentation provided doesnt explain it

I am going into

1. adblock
  2. Adblock Lists
  3. Whitelists
  4. Add list
  5. And adding the following

image.png.688d322132472944f3ea8b4a8227a920.png

The reason behind this is with adblocker enabled I am getting a lot of "local cache full" errors on my Xbox One X. And am testing the solution provided at  https://discourse.pi-hole.net/t/commonly-whitelisted-domains/212 to see if that resolves the issue.

Pausing adblocker on the Xbox seems to resolve it, but obviously I want a better solution than simply having to pause adblocker all the time

Thanks for the update.

One other thing, you seem only to be able to disable the adblocker for the following time periods (per device)

image.png.28bf7d4f64df6f8d8c7e92c444e5a02d.png

The large DISABLE at the bottom of the options, doesnt do anything when you click on it - so there is no way to disable a device until you choose to re-enable it (if that makes sense)

6 hours ago, LordPaul said:

Thanks for the update.

One other thing, you seem only to be able to disable the adblocker for the following time periods (per device)

The large DISABLE at the bottom of the options, doesnt do anything when you click on it - so there is no way to disable a device until you choose to re-enable it (if that makes sense)

Thanks for the pick up @LordPaul - I'll make sure we add this bug fix into the next firmware update!

• Administrators
7 hours ago, LordPaul said:

Thanks for the update.

Just double checking, I know there is an issue where it doesn't show that it has been disabled and this will be fixed. If you check the device does it still block ads after having disabled it fully?