The R2 is limiting my internet speed to 100mbps max !!

Mubarak

Hi , As you can see from the picture the r2 is limiting my speed to 100mbits max !!! I have more than 300 mbits internet speed ! How I can fix this problem!! 

before you say ..

The cable is cat 8 so the issue is not from it at all... 

C35BA4C5-6232-4D60-B18F-8D92483CA882.thumb.jpeg.249ebd31eb31c5c4ddf5787ea1605df4.jpeg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a huawei 5G router H122-373 . it gives me above 300mbps download and Above 100 upload. I have tried all the cables . The cable that gives me 100mpbs limit on wan Port  ... when I connect it to one of the lan port in the netduma r2 it gives me 1000mbps . So the cable is not the problem At all . 

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How is the Huawei set up exactly, is it in modem, bridge, passthrough mode or do you have the R2 in the DMZ? Just to check as well, the ethernet cable is connected to one of the Huawei LAN ports?

?

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are ALL devices connected to the R2? Disable UPnP and the Firewall on the Huawei. What IP did you put into the DMZ, the one you access the R2 with or the one from the System Information page?

Yes all devices connected to the r2. 

I have disabled  upnp and the firewall for huawei And the r2 still showing 100mbits max . 

I have put 192.168.77.1 in the dmz . By the way I have also Tried disable it and it also showing 100mbits max .

also tried reset the r2 and also it showing 100mbits . 

I  have Linksys velop I have connected it straight to the huawei router with the same cable used with r2 and it giving me speed more than 400mbits which is right. 

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay you need to put the IP from the System Information page into the DMZ as that is the one that is needed, it won't work with the one you have entered. Let us know if it works after that.

Same thing happened  100mbits max . 

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for doing that. Please do a factory reset from the interface, go through the setup wizard and please see if it appears to be working correctly then.

I already told you I did that and the same thing happened!!! 

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've made a ticket for the issue so a dev will look at this as soon as they can and hopefully they will have a solution.

No one contacted me until now  ... when they Will contact me ? 

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Message from a dev: Do the Auto Detection of your Bandwidth Speeds, what results does it give you?

Sometimes 40mpbs sometimes 90mbps but never above 100mbps since it’s the limit. When I test on speed test when connecting to the netduma it shows 90 to 99 mbps speed !! The r2 is limiting the max speed . 

Bro No reply until now ?  

in case you don’t know your customer is also busy ! I have tried everything! The r2 is continuously showing only 100mbits max on the network map for the wan/internet port only ! 

what is the way to solve this issue !  Please this is affecting my work also !