Ping is Higher/worse Wifi then ISB and goes offline randomly

TcKiiller

I need some help, I bought this a week ago set it up was having substantially higher ping then my ISB modem/router combo I play on Ethernet fibre direct to home 1k up and 1k down internet from Bell Canada with a Home Hub 3000. Typically would get 15-19ms ping in warzone with the R2 and all the geo settings priority to my PC and was getting like 28-30 ms which to me is unacceptable since i primarily bought it to get even lower ping.

Eventually fixed some settings and got it around 22-25ms which is still not better but w.e

With that said then my Fiance came home and her office is upstairs 1 floor, she uses wifi. It kept cutting off her wifi and the range was atrocious... followed some advice to unlink the 2.5 and 5hz still no fix and the best part is that my internet began to completely shut off or increase my ping past 400ms in warzone while she was working upstairs.... the only fix to this was to reboot everything....

I dont know whats going on ive known for years that Netduma is great for gaming etc but so far my experience has been terrible. I have had to revert back to my ISP modem/router, and in the meantime bought a wifi range extender because i really want to use the new router... any suggestions or known issues why my ping is higher? why the internet cuts out or increases my ping to 500+ ms essentially cutting out my internet or why the range on the wifi cant reach 1 floor above?