!!!!New Buyers WARNING HERE!!!!

ScottBot

My advice to anyone reading this that is in the process of looking for a new router......Do not buy the R2 at this point in time. The router is full of issues and your money would be wasted with what you would get from the R2 right now. Advice: STEP one, Wait and keep looking at the Forum for the Firmware to release, STEP two, Then wait some more, keep looking at the Forum to see if all the people are happy with what the Firmware has done for the R2. If you look through the forum, it is easy to see that it is not just a few odd cases having issues with this router but the majority of the people who bought it having problems. NEW BUYERS BE WARNED!!!!!

• Administrators

This is a support forum, therefore the majority of posts here will be those from people requiring support. I can tell you that of the people who have had issues, they represent a very small percentage of people who have bought the router so it is not the majority of people. I realize that by looking at the forum you get a sense that everyone is having issues because you have nothing to compare it to as you don't see those that are happy and have not contacted us for support. We have put a lot of work into getting out a really solid firmware and I'm confident it will be available very soon as we have now improved our development process. 

Fraser is kinda right. Those who is happy with the product wouldn’t end up here. 

therefore more than 50% of users posting in this section are likely to be those people with issue. 

I know its bot perfect. I am still experiencing some minor bugs that require me to factory reset many times. But so far I am about 70% satisfied. Just make sure to factory reset whenever you encounter some serious bug. 

at least now its geo filter function is working as expected to me