Trying to buy R2: But no go (Visa vs Paypal)

Sl3ipner

Greetings.

Decided to take the plunge, ordering Netduma R2. Wanted to use my Visa CC, as Im not the biggest fan of Paypal. However the WorldPay service refused to go through, stating that "the information from Netduma is not complete" (close to direct quote). What gives?

Mind you I can use Paypal, but prefer Visa. Simple as that.

45 minutes ago, Sl3ipner said:

Greetings.

Decided to take the plunge, ordering Netduma R2. Wanted to use my Visa CC, as Im not the biggest fan of Paypal. However the WorldPay service refused to go through, stating that "the information from Netduma is not complete" (close to direct quote). What gives?

Mind you I can use Paypal, but prefer Visa. Simple as that.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum

Sorry to hear you are having problems ordering, Ill tag @Netduma Alex & @Netduma Fraser so they see this post however, as its the weekend you may not get a reply until Monday

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. I've had a look and there is nothing on our side that I can see that is preventing the purchase, we've had orders around the same time as yours that used WorldPay as well. It could be that your bank has blocked the transaction as it is a big payment. You can use PayPal without an account and use your Visa so I would suggest trying that.

Update: Didn't work this time either with the Visa CC. 

Got message: 

Secure Payment Page

Sorry, there was a problem processing your payment:
The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant: 

The transaction cannot be processed:

• The MD5 signature could not be verified.

Server information 03/Oct/2020 12:59:56 (ee8c24bd6eb7c939)

Actually this was a message coming up immediately after choosing the Visa option - that is before I punched CC numbers. Im ordering from Norway, don't know if that is a clue.

No harm done: I have ordered through Paypal, and looking forward to the R2.

GoodSpeed and Tailwind guys. 

Edith: Checked bank as well beforehand, just to make sure all is ok.

Edited by Sl3ipner
Further info

One thing though:

On my receipt from Netduma I see that billing address and shipping address is the same - although Im positive that I wrote two different addresses. That shouldn't be important here as I haven't yet "identified" myself (CC info).

Im getting a headache, and all this doesn't matter as long as the order went through.