Gateway

scbba

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I can't find any manuals for it online but look in LAN/WAN Settings and you should be able to find a modem/bridge/passthrough or DMZ option.

Ok thanks i will dig around tomorrow and look and see what i see. If i cant is there away to not have double nats ? 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, scbba said:

Ok thanks i will dig around tomorrow and look and see what i see. If i cant is there away to not have double nats ? 

If those options don't exist but it has port forwarding then you can port forward:

Source: 1 - 65535
Destination: 1 - 65535
Protocol: TCP/UDP

to the XR500 and that would be essentially the same as DMZ and prevent a double nat. If not then you would need to see if it is possible to replace the nvg with a pure modem or a gateway that has those options.

Here is what I did Firewall -> DMZ -> Share IP Address with WAN.DHCPS-Fixed ip pass through and chose the xr500 mac I also turned off wire less on the gate which is a nvg443b instead of a nvg 44 

• 1 month later...

I am seeing  open on ps4 and moderate ina ll the call of duty games to get a open nat in the nvx I put my p24 into dmz and opened in all games. When screen on the xr500 do you need?

Screenshot (729).png

• Administrators
10 hours ago, scbba said:

I just got it open how I have no idea thanks for your help 

Brilliant, don't question it haha thank the NAT gods! I'll close the topic now as it has been resolved. If you have any more questions/issues feel free to start another and we'll be happy to help further.