How to add my game not listed in list of games provided

AUG YT

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

If you're playing on PC set it to a PlayStation device type in the Device Manager then add it to the Geo-Filter and select manual. For Traffic Prioritization you can add the device manually with the games console service.

• Administrators

You did manage to set it with the console service, great but you disabled Filtering Mode, that needs to be enabled so that you can force servers within your radius. There are also a few servers for PUBG, either on the West or East coast so that probably explains why your ping is a bit higher than your friends. What QoS settings are you using? Where did you get that error? What web browser are you using? 

• Administrators

As I mentioned, I don't think the game servers actually exist for you to get a lower ping so we can't do anything about that. If you provide the information above then we can work through it and try to get you optimized. We can't do remote sessions for standard support queries as we're a small company so it would take too long and make it so we couldn't provide adequate support to other users. It's not an issue that needs a remote session at this stage, I'm confident we can optimize you as much as possible without it.

Im using Chrome and when I do the auto setup for ping prioritization I get 0% download and upload as 0%.  im not sure why and my QOS settings as below:  

image.thumb.png.95084b0b8fb1dd72f3ff4528effcf972.png

Should I have max QOS or mid range or minimal?  

and also does port forwarding help me? if yes how to do it? I tried googling but cudnt find good answers.

The ideal starting point for QoS is 70/70. It sounds like auto-setup might not be working correctly, could you try it in another browser? I'd also suggest choosing Prioritize Bandwidth rather than Prioritize Ping, as this will make it less sensitive.

Port forwarding will help you if you have problems with voice chat in games, otherwise it's unlikely to make any difference. Port Forwarding is really only relevant if you don't have Open NAT already.

That's definitely not right. It's not showing any percentage values.

To the right of the bars, it's meant to show the current percentage that's testing at.

I'm going to alert the developers about this bug and attempt to recreate it myself.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, AUG YT said:

what do we do now  and also its restring itself and connection goes on and off by itself.so annoying.idk wat to do 

I've sent you a PM. Please try that and see if it is more stable.

• 2 months later...

Hmm .. I had a similar situation when the list of my games was just overflowing. In order for the games to appear at the beginning of the list, you should download it again and then it will appear first in the list. Since diablo2 is already quite an old game, I had it at the end of the list and I could not access it in any way, then I just installed it again and now I enjoy the game. Not long ago I found a service on yesgamers.com that sells game items for Diablo 2 profitably. You just can't imagine what emotions I had when I was able to buy myself a rare blade!